☆ Twenty-Two ☆

As soon as I get home I run straight to my room. Oh, how I've missed it. Even though I just got home, I can't wait for the gang to get back together so I plan on trying to meet up with them later today. I need to regroup myself from all of this traveling so before I head over there I am going to take a shower and change. If I feel like it I will do my makeup too.

After finishing my hair, I grab my things before making my way to my well-missed second home.

As soon as I knock on the Walton's front door im welcomed by Daelo. 

"Daelo you can't just open the door without asking who it is," I hear Jessica scold from behind him.

"Oh, serenity, I've missed you so much! How have you been," she asks slightly pushing Daelo out of the way to give me a hug. 

"Im fine, just glad to be back," I gleam while pulling away.

" Everyones upstairs," she says leading me into the living room.

I say a quick goodbye before nervously making my way to the room where a lot of commotion is coming from. Im so excited the gang is going to be back together. I peek through Jayla's door to see what they're up to before I enter. My eyebrows meet each other when I spot an unknown girl laughing with them.

I fix my face before walking into the room. 

"Run you sh*t b*tch," I say imitating a gun with my hand. 

I see them all jump slightly before turning to face me. Busting out laughing I walk closer to the bed, barely making it as my knees were weak from the reaction. 

"Serenity!?" Jayla pops up knocking me down as she hugs me. 

"Woah, okay I missed you too," I groaned winded when she lands on my stomach.

 "Move Jayla, it's my turn" Jaden whines as he adds on top of the pile.

"Get off me please," I groan as I try to push them off.

"Sorry!" they both scramble as realization steps in. 

"It's fine just give me a second," I say rolling over and trying to regroup myself.

When my stomach stops throbbing I stand up and brush myself off. There goes my hour of getting ready.

I look towards Javon who is patiently waiting his turn and it pulls at my heart. I walk over to him and give him a long-awaited hug.

"I missed you," I say, nuzzling his neck.

 "I missed you too," he says kissing my head.

I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around and see the unknown girl from earlier. I pull away from the hug and approach her, pushing down the annoyed feeling. 

 "Oh hi, my name is Serenity," I greet holding out my hand for her to shake, ignoring how she interrupted our moment.

 "Mia," she replies looking down then back up, not accepting the gesture.

Rude.

"Let's make cookies" Jaden suggests holding up his phone and showing us a Tik Tok of someone making cookies.

 "Oh I was thinking we could all go out to eat, Mia can come too I guess," I say gesturing towards Mia.

"I don't even have anything to wear," Mia says looking at her nails.

 "Oh that's ok then, we can stay and make cookies," I say looking down.

After realizing we don't have the right ingredients to make the cookies so we decide to take a trip to Publix.

º

º

Once we get to the grocery store I grab ahold of Javons hand and rest my head on his shoulder while we walk into the store.

 "Wait do you Guys actually just want to do a cupcake decorating contest," Jayla asks as we are grabbing Shopping carts.

"Yeah, that's so much more fun than making cookies," Jaden perks up.

"Don't you think that's a bit messy," Mia complains while tapping away at her phone.

"Who cares it'll be fun," Javon says shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever," she mumbles rolling her eyes.

What is up with this chick?

We all agree and split up the teams since it is uneven we have a group of two and three. Group One; Serentily, Javon, and Jayla. Group two; Jaden, Mia, and Mumps if he wants to join.

º

º

"Let's just get the basic stuff first then we can figure out the design later," I say as we go to the baking aisle.

"We have to make funfetti, it is the superior flavor," I say grabbing the box of funfetti cake mix.

"Of course who do you think we are," Jayla says pretending to be offended. 

 "Bro we should make the cupcakes look like cookie monsters," Javon suggests.

"That's so dope yeah," Jayla says putting more stuff we needed in the cart.

"I mean how hard could it be?" I ask pushing the cart further down the aisle.