Chapter 11

They had arrived at Marine Ford and were being attacked by Marines. Luna was a demon in battle. She was cutting down any marine that got to close to her and Nami. Zoro felt proud of that. Still, he was doing a better job than her. At least he thought so. After all of the marines were defeated they made their way through town looking for the door that would lead them to Robin.

Soon they were battling the CP9 unit to find the key to two different pair of handcuffs. One being Robin's. Nami defeated hers and Ussop and Zoro were were still working on theirs. They were currently fighting the Giraffe and Wolf. They were making a little progress since Ussop was whining the whole time and they were cuffed together.

~Luna's POV~

I walked leisurely through the hallways hoping I got to fight one of the marine's or better yet, one of the CP9 guys. Every now and then I could hear screams echo around me and knew they belonged to the coward long nosed pirate. My thoughts then went to the green haired swordsman and I felt my face heat up. He had pretty much showed that he was interested in me these past few days. I just couldn't figure out if I was interested in him as well.

And like that, the traitors heart of mine began to beat rapidly, picking up pace. Why does my heart say one thing while my mind says another? I don't know which to choose. Picking up the pace I walked down the hallway as screams began to fill the air. Of course, they belonged to the marines and that long nosed coward. I soon came upon a partially open door that leaked a sickly feeling aura.

I walked over to it and opened the rest of the way before walking inside. Shutting the door behind me my eyes landed on a brown headed girl and boy standing across the room with their backs to me. "You finally came. We were growing impatient." they said together before they turned around revealing their hidden faces. My eyes widened slightly at the fact that like me, they both had purple eyes and pale yet tan skin. "What's wrong? "they sneered. "Don't tell me you have forgotten us." they continued snidely.

I took a closer look at their faces and they way they seemed to look similar to me. A memory bubbled to the surface and unfolded.

~Flashback~

Two small kids followed around a 8 year old ravenette as she walked around the store. They were her cousins after all. So, while her parents were away she had to take care of them. "Hey Luna, how much longer are you going to look for a new dress?" they whined.

The ravenette sighed while fingering a blue dress with lace on the edges. Walking away from it she turned her sights on a black and red dress that had caught her eye. "We will leave as soon as I find the dress I want and no sooner." Not even looking back at the kids, she picked up the dress and a pair of boots and walked to the dressing room. she smiled to herself when twin complaints reached her ears. Ignoring them, she shut the door and tried on the dress and boots before looking at herself in the mirror. She smiled at her appearance.

The dress had flowing sleeves that reached her mid arm, and fell away from her where it had been slit. the top part was a v-cut that revealed a slight bit of pale skin beneath. The bottom portion of the dress came just below her knees and added to the overall effect. Next came the boots. They were black and only came just above the ankle. Smiling she turned around once and decided she liked it. It had made her look like a fire spirit with purple eyes and black hair. The outfit made her pale skin look almost translucent.

Still smiling, she walked out of the dressing room once more in her normal clothes and up to the cashier. Handing the dress and boots to her she noticed that no whining or sounds of the twins permeated the air. After the cashier rang her up and put her new belongings in a bag, she set off to look for the troublesome twins. After walking around the immediate area for 15 minutes, she nearly gave up.