Dress Shopping

Chapter 11
Earlier that day there was a funeral for Lloyd which lasted around 1hour because no one has anything to say other than Zane, who dearly missed his petit lil feet (hey that rhymed again)
They all wore green to the funeral in honour of the green man, who didn't have green thumbs, 8 out of the 10 potted plants he owned died. One wasn't his fault, it was Zane opening the door to Cole and jay, but none the less, it still got crushed, similar to nya. Another plant was drowned via the pressure washer as Lloyd wanted to "speed up its growth" so he could use it to help with his back hair growth remedy.
Back to the current moment, Zane was very sad to say the least, but also got a lot of inheritance from Lloyd so he was now somehow a millionaire, probably down to Lloyd's secret weed farm in the spare room.
Cole and Jay decide that now would be the perfect time to get married as it would cheer everyone up.
Cole and jay dragged Zane them dress shopping with them, in an attempt to make him less sad about newly becoming a widow.
Jay bought a dress straight away as he gets very easily attached to things. He bought a blue dress with cold shoulders and a very puffy skirt.
Cole tried on many dresses, Jay kept handing him some sweaty dresses to try on but intentionally picked out the ones which accentuates his butt (and when they didn't accentuate his butt he handed him the wrong size to make sure it did.)
Eventually Cole chose a dress. It was a black strapless mermaid dress, with blue tassels and a mesh square where his butt would have been.
The couple were very satisfied with their dresses and with their butts.
Once the couple had found the perfect dresses, they helped Zane buy some fancy clothes for the wedding 💒.
He settled with a white suit made completely of crushed velvet, the crushed velvet reminded him of the double date he had with Cole and jay when Lloyd was still around.
They were all very satisfied with they're wedding clothes and went to chipotle to celebrate and plan the rest of the wedding.