Chewing Gum

Chapter 10
Lloyd was minding his own business taking out the trash, chewing gum, things were actually going okay for once. But when he lifted up the lid to the trash can he saw this lumpy misshapen blob in the bin, it was his cousin larz' severed head!
Suddenly this blob elegantly jumped out of the bin, no wait, it was Kai!
'KAI WHAT ARE YOU DOIND HERE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOO BUSY KILLING LIL BAB-Y KIDZ?!!?!?' Lloyd yelled, taking a step back, a small step at that.
'Oh hey there Lloyd, hows the Zane?' Kai asked, ignoring Lloyd's quirky question.
'Oh you know same old same old.' Lloyd said in response to the dumbest person.
'I want you back lloyd, I'm so much better than that tin can of a buttman' Kai said matter-of-factly.
'I'm sorry but I don't want to date a child murderer' Lloyd said sweatingly and sternly.
'If I can't have you' Kai stabbed Lloyd straight through the neck yandere simulator style, 'no one can'
Kai then felt bad about how slow Lloyd's death would be, again yandere simulator style, so he knocked him unconscious before finishing him off with a whisk he found in the trash, probably from Cole's hellofresh monthly box.

About an hour later, when Cole and Zane we're taking out their trash, as it was bin day the next morning, they came across Lloyd's now neatly folded corpse, like a little meaty origami swan. An ambulance was called but it was too late, however they did try cpr.
They knew it was Kai because he was stupid and spray painted his name on the wall saying 'Kai was here', this was also written in chalk on the sidewalk for good measure, only it wasn't good measure. Every letter was a different height: