Milk Bath

Chapter 9
Jay and Cole had randomly realised that they had no nice cute pinterestesque couple photos of themselves, so they decided to go to The en suite, turn off the markipkier outro compilation and take some photos. And Cole is for some reason still a lil cutesy ghost with great REAL buns, so they could not take bath da water photos😿 but they could take milk bath photos 😺(as milk isn't water, and Jesus didn't turn milk to wine).
So here they were filling the bath tub with gallons of semi-skimmed milk. Once full, they climbed, ankles first and cheeks, into the brown, stained tub and started taking selfies with a polaroid camera and selfie stick from 2016.
Cole went to take a photo while doing a duck face but accidentally made a kissing sound whilst doing so, naturally, jay began to cry tears of water but there was milk running down his face from where they both went in "cheeks first" only they both had differing beliefs and jay misunderstanding, put his face in the milk.
Cole acted quickly by reassuring him, but then started to wonder, why does jay cry whenever something kissing related comes up? He fell into a thinking position whilst pondering this, subconsciously he started to rub imaginary popcorn grease from the back of his neck. He almost looked like a thicc Greek statue
'Hey jay, why do you cry whenever you hear someone kiss or you kiss someone???' Cole asked with concern.
'Uhhh' jay had to pause to figure out how to phrase this. 'Well when I was trapped on nadakhan's crusty ship...' Cole accidentally interrupted jay by a massive poorly timed centimetre of fart time. Jay continued, 'when I was trapped in his ship, he made me have dinner with him, pretty good food tbh, he leaned over me and accidentally k-kissed my lips. It made a kissing noise and everything. It scared me, I shall never see or maybe even *feel* kissing the same way again, not that I've kissed anyone- 🐒.'
Cole was at a lose for words, he hugged jay, making him cry a little bit :) and took some more photos.
'I never knew about this, why didn't you say anything sooner???' Cole asked filled with sadness.
'Idk I thought you would think it was stupid.' Jay responded quietly.
'I'd never think that.' Cole said sincerely.
Cole and jay sat hugging and marshmallow kissed after doing the chubby bunny challenge together in the milk filled tub for another 3 hours before going to sleep, in an actual bed not the tub, but they did like the smell of milk.