PopCorn Grease

today's the day, to day is the day cole will ask out jay (hey that rhymed). it's a friday so jay will be going to kais apartment for fortnight friday at around 2pm sharp, almost as sharp as jays jawline. cole was loitering illegally in the hall outside kais apartment at 1:30pm prepared to wait half and hour for jay to appear so he could finally ask him to be his boyfriend.
it was 2:06pm when he heard the pitter patter of jays lil cute uk size 2 feet galloping down the hall, he instantly knew it was jay as he's memorised exactly how jays adorable footsteps sound against his ikea wooden flooring.
"jay!" i said, welcoming jay over to me.
"oh hey cole, what are you doing here?"
"i have something important to tell you..." cole touched his index fingers together shyly and wiped away any left over popcorn grease.
"oh okay..." jay rubbed the back of his neck anxiously to also get rid of the popcorn grease on his neck.
"it's uh, it's just that..." cole panicked not knowing what to say and also temporarily envisioning jay naked, "KAI'S A CHILD MURDERER QUICK COME TO MY APARTMENT BEFORE HE GETS YOU!!!" cole grabbed jays limp armpit and dragged him down the stared at stairs, across the hall, across another hall, down some more stared, crossed a bridge, and down another hall until they finally made it to COLE apartment. they both stepped inside, out of breath from the unnecessarily thicc route to cole apartment.
'ah cole your such an apartment just say it!!!' cole thought to himself, frustrated by his own actions.
"cole." jay started, " i know that not really what you wanted to tell me, we already knew about kai. everyone knows about kai, unless you're living under a rock which you are because you are dirty ninja. so just say it."
"i- i- JAY DATE ME PLEASE🥺👉👈💖💞"
cole hid his head in his hands, too scared of rejection to even look at jay until his response.
"yeah sure" jay said bluntly.
"wait, REALLY????" cole exclaimed full of joy.
"yeah sounds good, wanna like go on a date or something at chen's noodle place?" we could be like lady and the tramp ಠ_ಠ" he uttered as sweat pulsed from cole's thicc unruly brows
cole accepted the offer as soon as the sentance finished coming out of cole mouth. cole has never been so happy in his whole life.