Impact

"i wish nadakhan would heckin die" jay exclaimed full of sorrow and despair. little did he know that nadakhan actually heard this wish, and as he's a gin he had to follow the rules and grant jays final wish, his own death.
jay didn't know what was happening, the ground started dropping. he clutched nyas dying body closer to him in a protective manner, even though he knew it was ultimately hopeless. she was going to die.
"Oi jayzee, you gotta move fella!" Jay jolts his head upwards to where he presumes the voice
is echoing from. He begins to to remove the tears of relief, but his muscles are atrophied from the tension that has accumulated from the thought of anyone around him dying in such a tragic way.
jay looks back down at nya not knowing what to do, he doesn't want to leave nya but if he doesn't he'll also die. at this moment nya whispers her final words, 'go jay'. jay holds in a sob, tells nya he loves her and airjitsues out of there. as the land on safe land with the rest of the ninja he watches as nya plummets the the ground below them. jay let out such a pained scream that it made everyone around him cry.
the ninja rushed down to find nyas remaining corpse so they can bury her body, but no one was prepared for what the saw. nya was nothing more than a big fleshy red stain.
all the ninja began crying more intently and some even throw up. Zane throw up somehow, but jay turned it into a competition and yaked on the floor at least four times. He also has to scrub it off the ground, taking him back to the poop deck days; he never wanted to return.