Wet eyes

"Lloyd, are you in your room, i need to talk"
A muffled response followed a short while after. Slowly the door creaked open and lloyd was standing shortly behind it. "What, what do you want cole, hey why are your eyes so WET"
Cole looked down to lloyds small feet to disguise his WET eyes. "You want to eat ice cream and braid each other's hair?" he spoke, cole's voice wavering. "Yeah alright, i'll get the ice cream & cheese cream pie with sauce"
"Thanks" Cole sniffed.
"so you gonna fill me in?" lloyd enquired.
"i accidentally confessed to jay." cole responded, sounding dead inside.
"YOU DID WHAT?" lloyd exclaimed out of shock.
"I DONT KNOW IT JUST KIND OF WELL... slipped out." cole said, sounding embarrassed.
"look cole, i know you've liked jay for a long time so maybe this will work out for the better. you'll finally know whether he likes you or not."
cole seemed to calm down after lloyd said this.
for the rest of the night the two ninja continued to watch sh*tty rom-coms, eat ice-cream and braiding each other's hair.
jays side of the story
"zANE! Hey man. i need your advice"
Without any hesitation, zane appeared and let Jay inside the monochrome room "i'm no man"jay apologies and stepped inside. With only a place for Zane to charge as he had no need for a bed, so they sat sadly on the floor. Despite the room being dark there was a comforting glow coming from the robo dude. After explaining his current situation with Cole, zane gave his help directly off of wikipedia and wikihow articles, but jay thought it was helpful anyway. They shook hands then kissed hands. then licked hands and eyebrows.