Coles Cake

it was Sunday, the day of jay and Cole's date at chen's noodle place. Cole knocked at the crispy door to jays apartment and waited anxiously for the small blue ninja to open the door.
after approximately 11 seconds of waiting, jay opened the door with his small hands, his many rings clinking against the cold, metal handle.
"oh hey jay, you look..." Cole had to pause for a moment to take jays handsomeness in, he was wearing a baby blue polo shirt and some blue denim shorts, complimented with a black leather belt and belt chain. "you look so uh- i like your do."
"thanks aha- i also like your do." jay said as he silently thought to himself, 'OMG HE LOOKS SO THICCC *lip bite emoji'.
"should we get going? i could fly us there on my dragon" cole offered clenching his tight  buttocks.
"sure sounds good, let's get going" jay said smiling to himself, the first genuine smile he has had since nyas demise.
it took 2 hours to get to chen's noodle place, it should've only taken 15 minutes but cole didn't know the way and jay kept purposely giving him the wrong directions so he could stare at cole's thiccc cake 🎂 for longer.
when coles dragon started to get tired of carrying the weight of coles thicc tight buttocks jay finally gave him the correct directions, he was like a bad JayPS aha.
"we made it aha..." jay said as both the ninja climbed off of coles dragon, as soon as the got off coles dragon fainted due to exhaustion so they left him parked in the closed car park.
cole opened the door for jay in an attempt to be a gentleman, however jay is a very stubborn man and made him walk in first, also so he could stare at his butt.
once in the noodle place, they sat on a table for 4 as cole eats for 3 and needed a table big enough to put his food, one time his food even ended up having to be put it on the floor by their lil feet.
the date went pretty well, other than cole being too thiccc to get out of the suddenly narrow exit, as he had eaten quite a lot of noodles and cake, cake that made his own cake so big jay, had to shove him through the door, one cheek at a time using the complementary chopsticks.
Cole's dragon was still too tired to fly them home, and jays dragon wasn't trained enough to hold Cole's weight so they had to take an uber home. it took an hour to get home as Cole's thickness slowed down the vehicle.
once home, both Cole and jay went to bed in their apartments, greeted by sweet dreams and lloyd standing at the ends of their beds/

____________________________________
authors note:
sorry if updates are slow, i will try to upload every day but yesterday i broke my back and am currently writing this from the hospital ):