Melinda Mils

Melinda Mils. A long black hair and big green eyes. She grew up in an orphanage in a poor area of London. She had a difficult childhood.  She had to work hard, or steal.  And she always choose theft and problems came. She was arrested a few times for vandalism, or theft. Childhood on the street, drew her deeper and deeper, until her highschool teacher saved her.  She discovered acting talent in her, and Melinda found something, that made her really happy. She was always a dreamer, and believed that even a girl like her, can become a famous actress. She changed her life. She took school seariously, was part of the school drama club and ended a dirty part of her life. Vandalism and theft, which were a fun for her, she exchanged for books, and mainly roles in school performances. Her success drove her on, she got a job in mall and saved everythnig she earned, determined to move away from this cursed place. She was so self-confident,  that she often imagined herself, as an actress in London theatre. After every performance, the audience applauded her and threw flowers at her feet. She was decided to follow her dream and nothing could stop her. Her plan is to leave this depresive place with no future, and try her luck at auditions, until someone discovers her, and she becomes an actress.