Jaden Walton (period)

okay so as we all know periods suck and yeah that's basically it lmao

your at your boyfriends ,Jadens house you have been dating for about 4 months now but you've know him for years but you still didn't want to tell him that your on your period I don't really know why Im just awkward you know and I didn't want him to be grossed out so yeah

you are watching a movie with Jaden in his room. your head is on his chest and his arm is on your waist. you look over at Jaden to see he's asleep. you continue to watch the last ten minutes of the movie when you feel **SOMETHING** you stay still hoping it wasn't your period. You slowly take Jadens hand and take it off your waist and get up as quietly as possible. you look at the sheets and you want to literally cry. you quickly go to the bathroom and your eyes start to notice, you didn't know if you were crying because of how embarrassing this was or how scared you were or if it was just your hormones.(probably both tbh).

you start thinking about what you should do. your not even wearing your clothes. you sit on the toilet seat and cry you have no clue what to do and you didn't want to tell Jaden cause you were scared on how he would react. you bled on his bed AND his clothes and what if he didn't look at you the same and is all disgusted and stuff.

you get lost in thought still crying then you hear a soft knock on the bathroom door ( the bathroom in his room btw)

"y/n are you okay?" he asks softly. you quickly got up and dry your tears as quickly as you can.     "Yep I'm fine ill be out in a sec" you try to sound as normal as possible but it wasn't convincing at all.                                                                                                                                                                                                 "y/n can I come in" you want to say no but you couldn't just hide in HIS bathroom all night.                  "yeah uh yeah sure" you respond. you hear him open the door and you sit on the toilet seat.                  "I seen the sheets y/n" he says looking at you but you were looking at the floor.                                     "Jaden I'm really sorry I didn't kno- and like I'm sorry and I didn't mean it and I'm so sorry" I begin to cry again. God I sound so stupid.

he walks closer to you and sits on the floor near the toilet seat still looking at you.                               "don't apologise its fine. will I get you something?" he asks.                                                                             "I bled on your clothes" I whispered. I break the eye contact quickly. I want to die on the spot.       "ill get you some new clothes while you have a shower alright?" you look at him slightly smiling and nod. He gets up and kisses you on your forehead before walking out the door. you blushed but he couldn't tell because your face was already red.

you have a shower and get into the clothes he put on the toilet seat. (he also gets pads/tampons from Jayla's room)

( something like this without the shoes but imagine what you want<3 also they're really baggy on you

( something like this without the shoes but imagine what you want<3 also they're really baggy on you.)

you walk out of the bathroom see Jaden on his bed (he changed the sheets)                                           he looks up at you and smiles "I got you sum snacks if you want" "thanks Jaden" you were still a bit embarrassed but not nearly as much as before. you walk and sit at the edge of the bed. he opens his arms signalling for you to cuddle him. you crawl underneath the blankets and get comfortable with him. he opens a chocolate bar but you snatch it off him and take a bite. He chuckles.

"I'm really sorr-" you begin but he cuts you off by kissing you softly.                                                             "you don't gotta apologise ma its alright" he leans his head on yours and yous talk until you fall asleep.