INSECURITIES- Jaden

you were always incecure but it kinda left for a while but since you and Jaden made your relationship public you've gotten a lot worse. you didn't let it bother you at first..

about a week ago you and Jaden posted a video of you two dancing together. you knew that some of jadens fans were controlling and that you would get hate, thats why you never actually looked at the comments

user1356 : lmao wtf is she wearing it makes her look so fat😭 

jadensloverxox : she's such a pick me and a gold digger 

user29374 : he deserves so much better tbf

there were some nice ones saying Jaden and I were a cute couple and stuff but the mean ones have more of an impact than the nice ones yk?

I kept scrolling through thousands of comments, not all of them were hateful. but enough to make your eyes water.

you didn't want to talk to Jaden about this, you knew he would most likely be nice and supportive about it but there was nothing he could do about it and it would make him feel bad that he couldn't help.

you decide to get up and go to the Waltons to see jayla. you go to your closet to look for something to wear. although today was really hot after reading all those comments you decide to wear something baggy that doesn't show your body. (baggy clothes>>>)

your outfit ^^ ( or imagine something else if you want )

you begin to walk while watching TikToks you couldn't help it so you go back to the comments of jadens video your eyes watering as you see some new comments.

sukinondat : they won't last y'all dw 😂

user238 : he's probably using her for smth tbh 

jaden4l : she's not even all that

you scroll for what seems like hours and you finally reach the Waltons. you text Jayla.

                                                                      Jayla Bae❤️💋

                                                                                                                             hey bitchh