Chapter 23

A/N: So, I didn't want to write another chappie just yet, but, being the dedicated (AKA obsessed...) Panic! At the Disco fan I am, I had to to say this - GO TO THE SITE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, AND VOTE FOR PANIC! Because apparently 'They have received too many votes from me. I will be waiting in a cooling down period.' Hmmph. 

  Wide eyed, I jumped off the bed, and walked over to Adam.

  "Adam..." I pleaded. Corey also got off the bed, fists curled together tightly. 

  The guys just stood there for a moment, glaring at each other. 

  "What are YOU doing here?" Corey spat at Adam.

  "I could ask you the same thing asshole."

  "I have a reason to be here."

  "So do I."

  "Well I-"

  "Guys, please don't fight!" I begged. The tension in my room as thick as the summer humidity in Florida. 

  "I'm tired of this jerk. He always ruins shit, and then turns around and acts like nothing's happened," Adam said venomously.

 "That is NOT true you son of a-"

  "Corey!"

  "What? Are you gonna take that idiot's side?"

  "I... I'm not taking any sides." Both guys narrowed their eyes at me. "I'm Switzerland..." I offered pathetically. Corey rolled his eyes and shook his head, and Adam tittered.

  "Leave it up to you to make a situation like this sound funny..." Adam muttered. I gave him a weak smile. At least they didn't look like they were about to tear each other's necks out.

  "Corey! You're mother just called, she says you need to start getting home!", my mom called up the stairs, oblivious to the drama going on. Ahh, my good ole mom...

  "Dammit..." he muttered. He slowly made his way to the door, his gaze unfocused as if he was thinking about something. Without warning, he turned around to Adam and suckerpunched him.

  "WHAT THE HELL?! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" I screeched at him, shocked. Adam stood there stunned, and blinked a couple of times. Shoving him out of my room, I slammed the door in his face, not caring about him getting hurt.

  I heard a muffled "That felt good!", and then the sound of footsteps skipping down the stairs.

  "Adam, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! It's all my fault. I-"

  "Do you like him?"

  "What?..."

  "I asked if you liked Corey or not..." He looked at me expectantly.

  "I..."

  "Belle?"

  "Um. What?"

  "What would you say if I asked you out?" 

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How do you get me to write? VOTE FOR PANIC! AT THE DISCO AT http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/03/30/march-madness-green-day-panic-at-the-disco/ until you get blocked! DO IT! If they win, I'll upload asap. 

Okay, so vote for Panic and ME! Good job guys, we went back up to the 40-50's in ONE DAY! I think that the best people on Wattpad come and read this, although I don't know why y'all bother. It's fine by me! <3