Chapter 12

"I be goin' ham, shawty upgrade from baloney" Just cause I LOVED alternative music didn't mean I couldn't listen to rap! I was so preoccupied with the radio that I almost didn't notice the motorcycle creeping up behind me as I was about to swing into the parking slot at school. Almost. I paused, then looked back confused as the driver flicked me off. What the crap? Suddenly, the mystery person sped into MY spot. WTF?! The rider took his helmet off, revealing... Ahh, mystery solved. Corey. Of course. 

  "Freakin' bastard!" I yelled, tempted to act as if I didn't see his crappy black Yamaha there and just flatten it with my light blue Toyota Highlander. I sighed, thinking it wasn't worth it. He'd get his revenge soon.

  I went to find another decent parking spot, already miffed. What a nice way to start my day. Then I thought about this morning and the Gatorade incident. Fruit punch would never be the same again to me. Okay, so today might not be too bad. Then another thought came to me. Adam would want to get back at me. Oh snap, I take that back. Brain, please don't jinx this! I swear I didn't mean that thought! Wow, I was going delusional, having conversations with my brain...

  I walked to my locker, which was sadly beside the principal's office. I wasn't a bad kid, I just had a tendency to get in trouble a lot... So they decided that if I was by the principal all the time, I couldn't get into TOO much trouble. A theory which was yet to be proven, I daresay.

  The world suddenly went black, and I felt warm hands over my eyes. 

  "Guess who?", said a falsely-soprano voice. I stifled a giggle and replied,

  "Oh, is that you Sophie?"

  The hands came off my eyes, and I saw Adam standing there with a confused look on his face. He wasn't expecting that I'm guessing. "Who's Sophie?" 

  "Why, you haven't met my best friend Sophie yet?" I asked sarcastically. Hmm...

  "And speak of the devil Adam, look who it is. Oh, and look who's with her!" There, in the middle of the hallway, stood Sophie and... Guess who?

  "Corey." Adam practically growled. 

  "Hey Bella!" Sophie flashed a bleached grin at me, obviously not knowing that she had a bit of red-apple skin stuck between her two front teeth. I gritted my own teeth, knowing that she knew how much I hated it when people called me Bella. There was an incident right before Twilight became a hit when I'd gone out with a brunette named Edward. For months people called me Bella Swan. But that's beside the point...

  "Why, So-Hoe! Hey! Come over to finally ask for some makeup tips? I don't think the raccoon eyeliner style fits you..." I snapped, trailing off as if I was actually thinking about that. Her raccoonyish eyes (haha, I do crack myself up) narrowed at me. 

  "Whatever bitch. I actually came to talk to this hottie right here." She shot a flirty wink at Adam, while he just looked amused. Corey just stood off to the side awkwardly. "My name's Sophie. What's your schedule? I can show you around. You don't want to be stuck and seen with the, ahem, creepy losers." She continued, pointedly looking at me as she said the last part. Adam opened his mouth to talk, but I cut in.

  "Ahh Sophie, you crack me up. I LOVE how you looked at your reflection when you said that!" I pointed to my mirror magnetically attached to my locker door. Her face turned an ugly shade of red, making blotches appear all over her face randomly. I let out a genuine laugh this time. Adam finally spoke up.

  "Actually, I have all the same classes with Belle. I requested them." When he finished he casually looped an arm around my waist. Corey shot a glare at him, but he ignored it.

  "So, you're in all my classes too huh?" I looked confusedly at Corey, then remembered. Crap, he had all my classes with me too!

  Adam's voice came out sharp and steely. "Why yes, I guess we do." His grip on me tightened. 

  "Well then, I hope I see you around." I could practically feel the testosterone in the air. If I ran my hand through the air, I think it'd be like running it through jello. People were starting to gather around in a circle. 

BRRRRRRRRNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! 

  I let out a sigh. Saved by the bell, ha. Then I thought about what I'd just thought. "Saved by the 'belle'" Haha! I burst out laughing at this, and Adam, Sophie, and Corey turned to stare at me. 

  "Saved by the bell. You get it? Belle, bell... Okay, I'll just be going to homeroom now..." I awkwardly trailed off. Sophie was looking at me obviously not getting the joke, while Corey was laughing at Sophie's expression, and Adam chuckled at me. 

  "C'mon princess, lead the way."

A/N: So. We're not doing so well on the 'What's Hot' list =( Oh wells. How'd ya like it? Team Adam or Corey? Or maybe I should introduce some new guy... Hmm. Not a bad idea! We'll see in time what'll happen, eh?

VOTE/COMMENT!

P.S. I'm going to change the title back to 'Don't Forget To Remember Me'. Haha, last time hopefully!