Chapter 17

A/N: Okay, so, I said I wasn't gonna upload till every chapter got 50 votes, but, I'm on spring break and I have nothing to do, so... I'll just write some more =/ After this though, it's no more until each chapter (The *Not a Chapter* messages don't need to get votes) gets 50 votes! Okay, first off, let me start by saying, THANK YOU to everyone who made a cover for me. Like, really. In the end, my boyfriend made a cover for me (0.0 I was surprised too. I guess my whining finally got to him, haha!) I'd like to thank these readers though, for taking their time to make a cover for this story. If I was you, I'd want to punch me right now for wasting your time =/. Eh. Sorry! Really. =( Anyways, if you'd like to read the chapter, keep on skimming... But if you want to see the list of some of the most amazing Wattpadians ever, don't!

*****MissRadMad*****

*****Jadeluvsu_96*****

*****skaterchic1112*****

*****101Vampires* (I would like to personally give you a shout out, thank you for supporting me from the beginning! And not going crazy from my demands, haha!)

These two offered to make me a cover  - Loz245006 and ErinJM, thank you all!

Also, a big thank you to everyone that's voted, or even just read this story! Every one of you is amazing! If I could, and I would, but I'm pretty sure that ya'll are getting tired of reading this, I'd list every fan, and the names of everyone that's commented before. Alright, I'll get on with the chapter, haha!

*******************************************************************************************************************

  "Adam?"

  "Mhmm?"

  "You wanna do me an ittttttttttty bittttttttty favor?" I  asked as innocently as I could.

  With one eyebrow raised, he suspiciously asked, "What?"

  "Well..... See, I realllllllyyyyyyy want something to eat, but I might be a little broke."

  Laughing, he just shook his head. "Come on," he grinned, grabbing my hand and dragging me to his car. 

  Approximately 48 minutes later (Yes, I DID time it, thank you very much.) we arrived at Whataburger. 

  "I frikken LOVE this place! But seriously, couldn't you have stopped at McDonald's or something? I feel like I'm about to throw up, I'm so damn hungry!"

  "You hate McDonald's, so I figured you could wait." 

  "Aww, how sweet! Wait, how did you know I didn't like Mickey D's?"

  He shrugged, then said, "You've never stolen my food when I bring it." Well, that is true. Their stuff grossed me out majorly, the greasiness and the mystery of what they put into their nuggets kept me far away from their food.

  After one bite of my Bacon & Cheese Whataburger, I felt like I was in heaven.

  "These things could make vegetarians become traitorous..." I sighed contently.

  Adam laughed, then suddenly started choking, which made me laugh, and choke on my burger too. Karma, I hate you. I finally stopped and was able to take of a sip of my Sprite.

  "Ahh, I think I just got a six pack from that..." 

  "I already have a six pack," Adam said winking.

  "Of course ya do, a spray on six pack," I deadpanned.

  "Hey now, how would you know?"

  "Well, it's obvious from that muffin top that's showin', just saying."

  Alarmed, he looked down, then glared at me. "I do NOT have a muffin top, liar!"

  "I know, I just needed an excuse for you to look away so I could take your burger," I replied, taking a bite out of it then waving it around.

  "Whaaaa-? How?... I only looked away for like, 10 seconds!" 

  "Long enough for me."

  "Who's the fatty now?"

  "That dude behind you?"

  He turned around to look, and I used this opportunity to take his fries. Score!

  "There's no one... Oh." I just smiled. Adam looked a little surprised for a moment, then worried.

  "What's wrong?" 

  "Um... nothing. You done?"

  I glanced over to where he was looking a few moments ago, then regretted it. There, just outside of the door, was Corey. And guess what he was doing? Hmm... Making out with some random girl. I didn't know her, so she probably didn't go to our school. 

  "Wait, I thought he was going out with Chelsea?" 

  "I did too..."

  "You know what this means?" 

  "Um, no..." Adam uneasily said.

  "Photo Op!" Whipping out my iPhone, I went to the camera, and snapped a quick picture. I love the camera on this phone, compared to my old crappy 3.2 MP one on my enV Touch, it was a huge upgrade. "And... go to Facebook... and... Upload Photo!"

  "Isn't that a little mean?" What a stupid question. Of course it was mean, but hey, payback's a bitch.

  "Yup."

A/N: So, yeah, like I said, I didn't really keep up my threat, haha! Now I will though; I'll write chapters but just not publish them =P So, 50 votes on each chappie? (Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, and 16 could use a little help(; Just sayin') Okay, that's all for now! And the song of the day is: 20 Dollar Nosebleed by Fall Out Boy ft. Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco. I just <3 both those bands, this is a nonsense song, but hey, for fans like me, it's heavenly!

P.S. We're nearly at 100,000 reads? WOW!