Chapter 1:

Important: So I wanted to rewrite this story, cause I want to stay true to my characters and my stories, this story will be like my, "Bad Boys Aren't Heartless", but different. I hope you all will enjoy this new version of my story. :) Xx Much love and God Bless

It was a beautiful sunny day in California at Rydell high school, it was of course middle of April, which means graduation is super close for the Seniors of Rydell high. The bad boys of Rydell high, were hanging out on the bleachers of the football field. They are, of course, the handsome T-Birds. There are 5 boys, Danny Zuko, who is the leader, Kenickie Murdoch, the second command, Sonny LaTierri, the sidekick, and the two youngest but innocent of the T-Birds, Doody Del Fuego and Putzie Jacobs. But they are not just a gang, Danny wanted it to be like a brotherhood, especially since they grew up together like brothers. Their fathers were best friends since childhood, same goes for their mothers as well. The T-Birds and their families are very, very close to one another. Anyway, a few feet away from them, was a shy, sweet but petite girl with dark chocolate hair and pale skin. However, she was crying her eyes out because her bully, Dana Devi-Liar and her Brats were harassing her again. With the boys, they were making fun of the football team. "Next time do it right and then you'll get a date!" Sonny called out.

The rest of the T-Birds roared into laughter.

"You said it man." Kenickie grinned.

Danny shook his head, chuckling and then he looked over to see the girl, who was still crying. He felt sad for the girl for whatever she could possibly be crying about.

"Hey guys." He spoke.

The Younger boys turned to Danny.

"Look." Danny said as they looked at the girl.

"Is she ok?" The youngest T-Bird Putzie asked.

Danny smiled at the humbleness of his best friend.

"Let's go make sure she's alright." Danny said as they stood up.

They walked over to the girl.

"Hey um you ok darlin." Danny asked her.

The boys noticed how scared she looked when she saw them.

"Hey, you don't have to be scared of us." Kenickie assured her. "We ain't gonna hurt ya."

Putzie sits next to her.

"Um...can we...can we ask you something, why are you sitting here crying?" He asked her.

"Because she's a loser, guys!" They looked over to see Dana and her "Brats" by the railing.

The boys felt hatred toward Dana and her Brats, the girl looked back down, feeling awful and felt hot tears streaming down her cheeks. She was worried that they'll turn against her, but to her big surprise is that they, the T-Birds of all people, are defending her.

"Hey, how about you girls go screw around with other low-life creeps!" Danny yelled at her.

"Yeah!" Sonny protested.

"Whatever, later loser hall!" Dana yelled as she and her "Brats" walked off laughing and gossiping.

The girl lets out a sad sigh.

"Don't listen to them." Doody tells the girl.

"Hey, what's your name?" Danny asked her gently.

She looks at Danny with innocence in her eyes.

"I-I'm-m Abigail Hall, but people just mostly call me Abby for short." The girl answers quietly.

The boys awed at how soft-spoken she was.