Chapter 3:

Danny, Sandy and Abby were at the front entrance of the school, comforting Abby. "Abby, I am so very sorry for what Rizzo had said." Sandy said, putting an arm on her shoulder.

"No." Abby shook her head. "No."

She lets out a deep sigh.

"I knew it would happen," She states. "I'm better off being the loser that I am."

Sandy felt her heart break.

"Now you stop that talking, right now." Danny said as he crunched down to face her. "You are not a loser. Rizzo is...and so are the other girls."

Abby looks up at him.

"But I don't want to cause trouble for Kenickie and Rizzo." She spoke.

"You're not." They looked over to see the guys, Frenchy and Patty walking over to them.

Putzie sits next to Abby and comforts her.

"Abby, I'm so sorry about her." Kenickie told her, crunching down to face her. "That was very wrong of her."

"It's fine." Abby says.

"No, it's not!" Sonny tells her. "Abby, Rizzo and those chicks are a bunch of jerks. Besides, it's very clear that us fellas dislike those girls."

"W-what happened between you two?" Abby asked Danny.

"She cheated on me..." Danny told her. "Thinking she can get away with it, just cause she was a female."

Abby felt her heart break.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "That is very disrespectful. You deserve better."

Sandy smiled and kissed Danny's cheek.

"I'm very glad that I moved here." Sandy says.

Frenchy and Patty awed as Danny kissed her forehead.

"How about after school, we hang out at Frosty?" Sonny suggests.

Abby looks up at him, tensing up a little.

"O-oh uh, I c-can't. I um...I can't." Abby rambles on.

They knew something was bothering her.

"Is everything ok?" Danny asked.

"Y-yes." She answers. "I...have to be home by 5."

"Ok, but can the boys and I just drive you home just to make sure you're safe?" Danny asked her.

"No, I'll be fine." She assured him. "I'm fine, I'll be fine."

"Please?" Doody asked.

Abby looks over at Doody.

"Just to make sure you get home, safely." Doody adds.

Abby looks over at Putzie, who holds her hand, gently.

"Please Abby," Putzie begged. "All we want to do is make sure you're safe."

Abby looked down, taking a deep breath and saw the puppy dog looks in Putzie's eyes.

"Ok." She gave in.

They smiled at her.

"Danny..." Abby adds.

Danny puts a gentle hand on her arm, which was resting on her knees.

"We'll do anything for you." He told her. "Always."

Abby smiled warmly as they talked some more, as well as getting to know more about each other.