Chapter 4:

After school, the guys drove Abby to her house. Sonny was sitting on the hood of Kenickie's hot rod, Greased Lightnin', to make room for her. "You have a nice house, Abby." Sonny commented.

The guys saw Abby's face went super pale when they pulled up the driveway. They had to know what was going on with her.

"I'll walk you up to your front door." Danny offered.

"No," She quickly says. "I mean, no it's ok. Thank you."

She gets out quickly and runs up to the front porch, walking inside her house and shutting the door behind her, the guys were now very worried. Her behaviors were very odd and they need to know what is going on with the poor girl. So they made a plan to drive around the block and park Greased Lightnin' across from Abby's house. Once they arrived at Abby's street, Kenickie parked his car.

"Maybe we're just...imagining it?" Putzie asked softly.

"I hope so," Danny spoke. "But I still have this deep feeling that something is terribly wrong."

"Me too." Sonny agrees.

Just then they heard a crash inside the house.

"Wait..." Danny said, hitting Kenickie's arm as they heard a male voice yelling inside. "Let's go fellas!"

The T-Birds quickly got out of the car and ran to Abby's front door, without thinking, Danny kicked the door open. But once they entered the house, what they saw in front of their eyes, made their blood boil in rage. Abby's father was abusing his own daughter.

"Ya creep, get off of her!" Danny screamed as he, Kenickie and Sonny ran to attack Abby's father, Eric.

Doody went to dial the police department while Putzie took Abby in the other room.

"Hey," Putzie said softly. "Hey, you ok?"

Abby shakes her head.

"Shhh, it's gonna be ok." He comforted her. "He ain't gonna hurt ya, no more."

With Doody, who just got off the phone and ran in the kitchen to see Eric lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Doody asked.

"I hope so!" Sonny spoke.

Doody turns to Danny.

"I just called Uncle Robert and they're on their way!" Doody tells him.

Robert was Sonny's father and he was also the Sheriff of the town. The T-Birds and their families are all very, very, very close with each other.

"Good!" Kenickie nods.

Danny looks at Doody.

"Where's Abby?" Danny asked him.

"In the living room." Doody said.

They ran in the living room, to Abby's aid as Danny cradled Abby in his arms.

"Shhh, it's ok darlin." Danny comforted her. "My Uncle Robert, Sonny's father, is on his way. He's the sheriff." He tells her.

Abby lets out a sniffle.

"Thank you." Abby says, weakly.

Danny smiled sadly at her and kissed her head.

"Don't mention it, kid." He whispers.

"He's gonna kill me." Abby cried softly.

"No he's not." Kenickie comforts her. "Especially when you have the T-Birds to protect ya."

Abby smiled weakly while Putzie kissed her head.

"C'mon, calm down kiddo." Danny whispers to her.

They waited for Robert and his deputies to arrived to Abby's house to arrest Eric for child abuse.