Chapter 8:

Danny and the T-Birds were downstairs in the living room watching the game while Abby wanted to sleep in the guest room for a while, since she didn't have a good sleep the night before. "Ugh why can't they just win already?" Putzie asked as they nodded in agreement.

"You said it Babyface." Kenickie said to him.

They looked over at Sonny and Doody.

"Whoo!" Sonny and Doody shouted as they chest bumped.

They chuckled at them, Danny looked over to his youngest brother, Ric Jr., walking over to them, holding their youngest sister, Nina Zuko, hand.

"Hey kiddos, what's up?" Danny asked.

The guys awed at them.

"Where's Abby?" Ric Jr. asked.

The T-Birds looked at them confused.

"What do you mean, buddy?" Danny asked.

"She's not in the room." Ric Jr. told him.

The T-Birds looked at each other before running upstairs, Putzie held Nina in his arms while Doody held Ric Jr. in his arms. They ran to the guest room to see no sign of Abby, Sonny went to look in Danny's bedroom.

"She's not in here, either!" Sonny informed them.

Then Danny had a sinking feeling in his stomach, that Abby may have been kidnapped and he knew who it was.

"Where did she go?" Putzie asked, worryingly.

"He took her." Danny spoke lowly.

The boys knew what he meant. So Danny called his parents to come home from visiting Danny's great-grandmother, Dorothy Zuko, in the hospital. She is in a hospital care, which Dylan's brother Dominick's wife, Darleen Zuko, works. Because Dylan's father and his Uncles did not want just anybody taking care of their elderly mother who is nearly 100 years old now. Dorothy was a very healthy lady, until she turned 95, she got sicker and sicker, so the family wanted to spend every minute with her. Anyway, once Dylan and Diane arrived home with Danny's younger siblings, nephew and niece, the T-Birds told them everything quickly and went to find Abby while Diane called Robert about the kidnapping.