Chapter 15:

Abby's life has been starting to be great for her, since she met the T-Birds and their families. She had also made quite few friends, other than the T-Birds, Sandy, Frenchy, Jan and Loriel of course. But as always, Dana and her "Brats" are still bullying her, but not so much since she always has the guys sticking up for her and protecting her as well. Also, she got asked out by a football player named Bruno Hellton, Tom's teammate and friend. Of course everyone was very weary of the guy, but give him the benefit of the doubt. But deep down, Abby keeps thinking about Putzie and is worried about him. Anyway, Abby and Bruno were at Frosty for their first date, drinking their milkshakes, it was Friday now. "You are really cute when you drink your milkshake." Bruno said smiling.

Abby blushed, beaming red.

"Thanks." She said softly.

Bruno smiled at her as they saw the T-Birds walking in and over to them.

"Hey Abby, is this dork treating you right?" Kenickie asked.

Abby and Bruno chuckled at him.

"Yes, I think he's really nice and handsome." Abby said to them.

Danny smiled warmly at her.

"Well I think you're the cutest thing ever." Bruno winked.

Abby blushed and let out a giggle.

"I'm gonna go order us some Frosty famous cheeseburgers." Putzie said before leaving.

Abby felt like something was bothering him.

"Is he ok? What happened?" Abby asked the guys.

"Uh he's fine...probably tired." Danny told her.

"Oh...ok." Abby spoke, unsure.

"You children have fun." Doody said.

Abby smiled at him.

"But not too much fun," Danny said, crunching down to Bruno face to face. "If you touch a hair on her, this is your last night on earth."

"Y-yes sir." Bruno shutters.

"Guys." She smiled.

"Sorry kiddo." Sonny winked, making Abby chuckled.

The T-Birds walked over to their table, where they sat all the time.

"Sorry about that, Bruno." Abby smiled.

Bruno chuckled at her.

"Nah, no worries." Bruno told her.

Abby blushed while they talked some more.

~With The T-Birds~

The T-Birds were waiting for Putzie to be back with their food and drinks, so they talked to each other and cracking jokes. But Danny looked at Putzie, feeling bad for the kid and was very confused that he allowed Bruno to date Abby.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." Danny said to the guys.

"Ok." Kenickie spoke as Danny stood up.

Danny walked over to his youngest best friend and gently pats his back.

"Hey buddy." Danny said.

"Hey Danny." Putzie quietly said.

Danny felt his heart sting for Putzie.

"Lemme pay dude." Danny offered as Putzie let out a sigh.

Danny pulls out his wallet.

"Putzie, man you gotta admit your feelings for Abby before they're boyfriend and girlfriend." He told him.

"I think it's a little too late for that." He said.

"You don't know that." Danny said.

Putzie let out a quiet sigh.

"Look, it's been a week since we first met Abby and you haven't stopped loving her." Danny explained.

Putzie looked up at Danny.

"And to be honest...you and Abby are right for each other." He adds. "Everyone can see that you two are made for each other, even all of our baby brothers and sisters."

"Zuko, can we please stop talking about this?" He asked him. "I decided that we'll just be friends."

Danny lets out a sigh and Vi, the T-Birds' favorite waitress, comes back with their food and drinks.

"Thanks Vi!" Danny smiled.

She gave them a warm smile before walking away. The boys turned around and then saw Abby waving to them, so they waved her back.

"But she's so beautiful." Putzie says.

Danny smiled sadly at his best friend and pats his arm before they walked back to the guys.