Chapter 13:

It was Monday again and the weekend was over, so the guys and Abby arrived at school in Greased Lightnin'. Sonny was sitting on the trunk so he could make room for Abby to sit. Once Kenickie parked the car, they turned to Abby. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Danny asked gently.

Abby looked at him and nodded her head.

You don't have to do this, you know that right." Sonny told her.

Abby shook her head.

"No," She spoke. "I have to stand up for myself and not be scared. Please."

Kenickie patted her knee, comforting her.

"That's my girl." Kenickie smiled warmly.

They got out of Greased Lightnin' as they walked towards the building and into the school. Once they enter, Abby lets out a sigh.

"I'm so proud of you." Putzie said, smiling at her.

Abby smiled back at him.

"Thanks." She replied.

Just then they saw Dana and her "Brats" walking over to them, Abby felt Putzie held her hand for protection.

"Well why is it the loser Hall who brainwashed these hottie bad boys too feel bad for her." Dana teased.

The guys stood in front of Abby for protection.

"Didn't we just tell you sluts to get lost?" Danny asked angrily.

"I think we did!" Kenickie spoke up.

Dana rolled her eyes at them.

"We don't usually threaten chicks, but when you mess with an angel like Abby, we'll treat you idiots the way you've been treating her." Sonny said. "And you girls are NOT ladies."

Abby glanced to see everyone in the hall, watching them, she felt embarrassed and timid, so she shyly hid in Putzie's arms as he put his arm around her, comforting her.

"Yeah!" Doody agreed.

"She's a princess, she's OUR princess!" Putzie smiled.

Abby blushed when Putzie called her a "Princess".

"So how about you sluts go screw around with other creeps like you." Danny said, making the guys oohed.

"Ugh!" Dana yells dramatically left with her brats.

They turned to Abby.

"You ok Abby?" Danny asked her.

"Yeah." She answers with a small smile.

She knew that she was much safer around the T-Birds and their families.

"Hey, nobody messes with the T-Birds' girl." Kenickie smiled at her.

"And you're our special girl." Putzie added with a smile.

Abby smiled softly and hugged him as Putzie held her protectively.

"Thank you guys so much for being with me." She mutters in Putzie's T-Bird Jacket.

"Anytime, Abby." Doody smiled.

Putzie and Abby were still hugging each other, making the guys smirked at each other.

"Uh Putzie, the girl needs to breathe." Danny said as the guys chuckled at them.

But Putzie and Abby were still hugging.

"Yo Putz!" Kenickie called out.

Putzie snapped out of it and they both let go.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Abby." Putzie apologized.

Abby let out a chuckle.

"It's ok, Putzie." Abby assured him.

He smiled back at her while they all went to their classes.