Chapter 2:

Abby and the T-Birds were walking outside of the cafeteria, where Sandy and the Pink Ladies were. Abby was having doubts about meeting the Pink Ladies. But she knew that Kenickie would control Rizzo and have her be nice to Abby. "Hi Danny!" Sandy smiled.

Danny kissed her cheek.

"Hey Angel!" Danny smiled. "Hello Frenchy."

"Hello Danny." Frenchy smiled.

Danny glared at the other Pink Ladies, especially towards Rizzo, the leader of the Pink Ladies.

"Girls." Danny said, flatly.

Danny isn't too fond of the Pink Ladies at all, especially after all the dramas in the past.

"Ladies, this is Abby Hall." Danny introduced Abby to the girls.

"Great, another goodie-two shoe." Rizzo remarked.

Danny clenched his fist, while Kenickie closed his eyes in frustration and Sonny shook his head in shame while Doody and Putzie slammed their palms to their foreheads.

"Rizzo, I'm warning you..." Danny snaps.

"Danny, I got this." Kenickie said, stopping him.

Danny steadily his breathing.

"Rizzo, if you don't shut up, you and the girls can just get outta here!" Frenchy snaps.

"Frenchy." Doody smiled, impressed.

Rizzo stared at her friend, dumbfounded.

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry!" Rizzo apologized.

Danny leans closer to her.

"Danny..." Sandy started.

"If you really love Kenickie, you better shape up and be nice to Abby." Danny said to her.

"Ok, I'll be nice! Jeez!" Rizzo said, getting annoyed.

"Um, I'll just...go somewhere else." Abby suggested.

The cheerleader of Rydell high, Patty Simcox stood up.

"No! Please stay!" She begs.

"Yeah, please do. We want you here!" Sandy smiled.

Abby just looks down and bite down on her lower lip.

"No, I should leave." She spoke.

Danny saw Rizzo rolled her eyes, making him tensed up.

"We were just leaving, anyway." Danny said. "Let's go Sandy."

Danny grabs Sandy's hand as he led Abby and Sandy away from the girls, when they were out of everyone's view, everybody looked at Rizzo.

"What?" Rizzo asked snarly.

Kenickie lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Rizzo, it's bad enough you pick on Sandy just by being a decent girl...but you just made Abby feel really uncomfortable and awful. She was afraid to meet you girls." Kenickie said. "Let's go guys."

"I'll come!" Patty offers.

"Me too!" Frenchy said as they stood up.

Frenchy stops and turns to the girls.

"Girls, if you wanna keep me in the Pink Ladies...and as your friend..." She started. "Please start learning how to be nicer and have some respect, huh?" She let out an annoyed sigh.

She walks off, following the others.