¹³

"Are you sure this is the right building?" Yoon grabbed Mingyu's wrist to take a closer look on the map, tiptoeing as the guy was obviously taller than her. Mingyu scratched his head while looking back and forth from his phone and the ten-storey building in front of them. "I'm sure this is the right one..." Mingyu asked, a little bit unsure.

Yoon held her files up to block the scorching sun from messing up with her face. "Double check the location again or maybe you can just call Mr Kim to fetch us here."

While Mingyu was busy with his things, Yoon took a chance to observe the surroundings. The building was built with modern architecture, which based upon new and innovative technologies construction, particularly the use of glass, steel and reinforced concrete. The design screamed minimalism and clean, suitable for professionals.

Outside of the building, there was a private garden, guarded by wooden fences with a small fountain in the middle. Under every shady trees, there were garden chairs with coffee table, literally useful for the staffs during their breaktimes to take some fresh air. Pots of different flower were lined up at every corners.

"Yoon"

She turned around. "We're right. Let's go inside. Mr Kim said that he's already waiting at the front counter." Mingyu informed.

The two architects then walked across the automated glass sliding door to the said location. From afar, Mr Kim tall figure was seen, waving his hand excitedly as he spotted them in his sight. "You are here! Welcome to Creative Kernel Group branch building in Bucheon!." Younghoon loudly welcomed his guests, arms wide opened. At his remarks, Yoon and Mingyu suddenly realised the odd interior of the building. They turned around in awe.

Inside of the building, posters and banners of fictional characters were hanged hugely on the wall. There were shelves filled with figurine toys and dolls, varied and arranged according to their characters.

Large LED screens on certain pillars, promoting the toys with eye-catching ads and small display tables surrounding it.

"So this is how a toy company looks like. Interesting..." Yoon said, eyes still glued to the surrounding.

"I see Iron Man! Oh! That's Naruto! Oh my god, you have Optimus Prime too?!!"

Yoon came back to her senses as Mingyu kept tapping her shoulder. His eyes were obviously amused by the fact that his favorite characters were displayed, sparkling stars came out each time he blinked. He jumped up and down like a small kid seeing toys in malls. Not really suits his tall body istg. Yoon shook and hide her face in embarrassment with her files as some of the staffs and visitors throwing weird glances at the excited tall puppy.

Having enough with the awkward situation, Yoon cleared her throat and dragged Mingyu by his sleeves.

"Mingyu, that's enough. You're still in your working hour. Be profesional." Yoon scolded him. Younghoon chuckled. "Hehe, I'm sorry. Almost forgot about that. Almost losing my image... fuh." The said man grinned awkwardly at his partner. He stood straight and fixed his grey suits.

As if luck wasn't on their side, a trolly full with newly released toys came out from nowhere. A man, in his 20s, with a white shirt, which Yoon assumed must be their formal uniform, pushed the said trolly then parked it in front of an empty display table.

"NO WAY?! Those toys are so cool! Do you sell it?" He went back to his child mode when Younghoon stood near him, staring at the same direction, smirking with proud.

"Do you like it? I was the one who persuaded the upper management to sell it." He eyed Mingyu from the side and started laughing. "If you want to buy some, there are in-stores available on 2nd and 3rd floor. You guys should check it out!"