The automatic door slid open as Hyunjae walked in. He immediately greeted by the staffs behind the counter. "Good morning, Mr Lee" He smiled and greeted them back with a little wave. Soon, he waited for the elevator and went in.

Floor 10.

Minutes passed, the elevator dinged. Hyunjae briefly adjusted his necktie as he walked through the empty cubicles to his own office. The newly built building obviously lack of staffs and Hyunjae made himself noted on that.

He stopped and stared at the glass door.

Head Manager.

Hyunjae smiled proudly. After he dedicated himself as a supervisor in the HQ, his old place for 3 years, the CEO, Mr Park granted him a promotion. A big one. His CEO trusted him to handle a new branch in Bucheon and it just happened to be in his old neighborhood. Without thinking much, Hyunjae accepted it. It was a lifetime chance and who could refuse that.

In addition to that, holding a very big position like this gave him 100% power to handle the whole branch. Management, production, sales and everything. Hence, he transferred his best friend, Younghoon with him to be his assistant as the said man lived in the area for a long time. Upon hearing that, Younghoon was so delighted as he finally didn't need to travel back and forth from Bucheon to Seoul everyday.

Sitting in his chair, Hyunjae took a look at his office. Finally. He was so happy and no words can't explain that. Hyunjae literally can't stop himself from smiling. Just then, he received a phonecall from Younghoon.

"Yes? This is Head Manager, Mr. Lee Hyunjae speaking."

"You know I can sense your 'showing off' vibe from here." Younghoon said on the other line. Hyunjae laughed, feeling satisfied in teasing him.

"Anyway Mr. Lee, I've received an email from Mr. Park's assistant saying that you should arrange an appointment with the architect whose in charge for the building's design interiors."

"Okay, I will let you handle that. Once you've made an appointment please inform me as soon as possible." He replied. Younghoon noted and bid a farewell before ending the call.

As he went through the new applicants' resumes, someone knocked on his glass door.

"Come in"

Soon, a staff went it and put a file on his table. "What is this?" Hyunjae asked, confused. "This is another copy of the new applicants' resumes, Mr. Lee. Just now, Mr. Kim asked me to make a copy and give this to you." She said, referring to Younghoon.

Hyunjae nodded his head and put the file on a stack of papers. "Thank you. You may leave." The staff bowed and walked her way out from the office.

Finding new staffs was surely hard but he must do his best as he had promised to Mr. Park that he would handle the branch with ease. Inhaling a very deep breath, Hyunjae started his first day job.

 Inhaling a very deep breath, Hyunjae started his first day job

Yoon put her last folded shirt inside the closet. Since morning, she had spent her time cleaning her room after being left unoccupied for months. Looking at her room, she finally nodded her head in satisfaction. She took a glance at her digital clock on her shelf.

2 pm

She realized that she hadn't eat her lunch yet. Walking out from her room, she went down to the kitchen. Her mom was busy cleaning the dining table.

"Mom, is Aunt Ahn's shop still open at this hour?" Yoon asked her mom.

"I think so. Usually her shop closed at 5 pm. Why? You haven't eat your lunch yet?" Yoon shook her head, sheepishly. "I've been cleaning my room since morning. Lost track of time without realizing."

"Wait." Mrs Ha went into her shared room and came back with her purse. "Take this. Now, go eat your lunch. How many times should I remind about skipping lunch, Ha Yoon?"

Yoon pushed her mom's card back to her. "Mom, I have my own money. I'm not a kid anymore." She whined.

"I know I know but just use this for today. That's my request. You will not dare to disappoint your one and only mom, right?" Yoon sighed. Finally defeated. "Alright. Thanks mom. I will use this card well."

Mrs Ha clapped her hands in victory. "Now go out! Do whatever you want, honey! You can come home late!"

"MOM"

She giggled as she wore her shoes before making her way to the shop.

The sun shone so bright and the wind blew calmly. I really miss this feeling so much. The current environment reminded her of her childhood. Running to school every morning, eating snacks and candies bought at the mini store during break, eating tteobokki at the shop near the school. It was the most exciting memories ever. She wished that she could experience all of that again.

Then, she remembered him.

The only black hole in her past memories. He was the one who made her changed. Just one mistake he made, enough to make her wanting to erase those memories that she adored so much.

Disgust.

Yes, Yoon felt disgusted. Although, 10 years has passed, her anger was still the same. She could still feel the betrayal. Yoon rolled her eyes in annoyance. Why do I think about him? Coming back to her senses, Yoon decided to enjoy the street view.

 Why do I think about him? Coming back to her senses, Yoon decided to enjoy the street view

"Finally arrived." Yoon stood in front of her favorite shop, grinning widely. Peeking inside through the glass window, he could see some other customers eating their meals. Totally the same like the past. Aunt Ahn's shop literally never lack of customers. Despite having so many new restaurants being built around it, people still chose to eat here. Her meals were undefeatable.

Pushing to the door, Yoon stepped inside. She smiled even wider when she spotted Aunt Ahn sitting behind the counter.

"Good afternoon, Aunt Ahn!" Yoon greeted, accidentally a bit loud than she expected.

Aunt Ahn looked up from her notebook. "Omo! Look who's here! Ha Yoon my favorite niece!" She ditched her work then started to pull Yoon in her hug. They laughed.

"I miss you so much. Why haven't you come and visit me in a long time? Are you that busy?"

"Sorry, aunt. Works." She scratched her neck. "It's okay, I understand. I heard a lot about you from your mom."

"My mom is a bit nosy, right?" Aunt Ahn hit her arm, lightly. "She's your mom, Yoon. Don't call her names like that" Yoon chuckled. "I'm joking."

As Yoon was about to say more, her eyes caught someone's presence at the corner of the shop. Her eyes widened.

What he's doing here?