3 months later....

"Ha Yoon, my friend! Are you ready?" Mingyu shouted excitedly as he stopped his car right in front the exit door. Yoon shook her head as she apologized to the people who stared weirdly at them.

Why I always be the one who keep apologizing to people for him? Thank god you're my friend.

She quickly went to the passenger's seat. "Why are you so loud? It's morning, you know?" She scolded him.

Mingyu just giggled and started to drive away. They both went silent as Yoon rechecked her schedule. She double checked her things, afraid if something important was accidentally left behind.

"What are you looking for?" Mingyu asked as he found her being so serious. Eyebrows almost knitted together.

"I'm rechecking my things just in case something's missing."

"Don't stress out yet. Just sit back and relax. We're not in a rush though." Yoon sighed. "Maybe you're right. It's too early to be stressed out. I don't even know why I'm like this."

"Yoon, just follow my advise. Relax." He looked at his car door. "Here, drink this. If you feel hungry, I have some breads on the back seat. You want it?" Yoon gulped the water.

"I'm alright now. Thanks"

"So, where are we gonna meet our client today? You've asked them?" Yoon turned her head to Mingyu. Both of them were designated together as partners to handle a newly built company somewhere near Seoul so as the second in command architect, Mingyu was in charge for scheduling meetings and being in contact with them. Meanwhile, Yoon as the main architect was in charge for the materials and designs.

"I've made an appointment in 943 Kings Cross Cafe in Seokyo-dong, Hongdae. Nice place, right? Hehe I know." He started praising himself. There he goes again. Yoon tsked.

"Why must that place? Didn't I told you 3 days ago to find a suitable one to meet?"

"I did. That place is the most suitable place to meet in Seoul." Yoon facepalmed.

"Mr. Kim. We're going there to meet for business purposes not having chit chats like a long lost friends." Mingyu smiled.

"And why are you smiling? I'm scolding you right now. Can't you see?" Yoon rolled her eyes and leaned back on the chair, trying to control her anger. "Yes Ms Ha, I'm aware that I'm being scolded but...." He glared at her, mischievously.

"You've made a deal with me. Remember? About making you to be more friendly so that your clients can be more comfortable?" Yoon recalled that deal then sighed in defeat.

"Hey hey! Why are you sighing? It's not even that hard. Besides, the Almighty Kim Mingyu will always be with you, giving help from your side."

Yoon frowed.

Mingyu looked at her side and put his unoccupied hand on her shoulder. "You can do this, Yoon. I know you can. I will help so don't worry just do like what you usually did. The only difference is, smile more and lay back. Chill and relax."

"Alright, I will try." He smiled, in satisfaction. "But!"

"If you see I'm struggling so much and it will effect my work, just take over right away. No hand signs or whatever. Promise?" Yoon held her pinky promise to him.

Mingyu held out his pinky right away, without hesitation. Yoon took a deep breath. Oh god, what are you so afraid at, Yoon? They're just clients. Not some street gangster or something. Just do your usual. You'll be okay.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at our destination

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at our destination. Please unbuckle your seatbelt and enjoy your vacation. Thank you for using KMG Airlines." Yoon laughed. She gathered her things and started to went our from the car. Following her, Mingyu went straight to the back seat for his things then locked his car properly.

"Are you ready, Ms Ha?"

"Yes I am. Are you, Mr Kim?"

"I'm ready since forever. Let's go."

With then, they walked inside and were greeted by the waiter. "Welcome to 943 Kings Cross Cafe. How can I help you?"

"We've made a reservation under name 'Kim Mingyu'." He said. The waiter checked his notes before nodding his head. "Mr Kim, please follow me to your table. Someone is already waiting for you there."

The two then proceeded to follow the waiter. On their way, Yoon can't help but to feel amused by the cafe's interior. Their theme was based on the legendary and bestselling author, J.K. Rowling's masterpiece, Harry Potter.

As an architect herself, she must admitted that the one who handled this place really did a very good job. I wish I could design something like this too.

"I'm sorry, Mr Kim. I can only lead you until here as I have to go back to my station. Just walk straight until you see a table with two men, one wears a black suit and one wears a light blue shirt." The waiter explained and bowed as an apology.

We thanked him.

Mingyu glanced at Yoon. He held her hands in his. "Why are so trembling for? Remember what I said? Just relax and be cool."

Yoon inhaled a deep breath then exhaled slowly. You can do this, Ha Yoon. Just smile like normal humans do and be friendly.

She nodded at him and started to lead the way first. As they went deeper into the cafe, they spotted two men who matched the waiter's description. Without wasting any time, they quickly approached them.

"Good morning. Sorry for making you two wait for a long time." Yoon smiled and greeted them.

I can do this.

Right when her clients turned their heads to her, her smile fell.

No, I can't do this.

"Ha Yoon?"

No way it's him. There's no way this is real.