¹¹

You got a way of making me feel insaneLike I can't trust my own brainUnless it's screaming your nameI'd have it no other wayI'd have it no other wayAnd maybe that's why I stay

Like I can't trust my own brain
Unless it's screaming your name
I'd have it no other way
And maybe that's why I stay

Driving through the dark highway, Yoon lazily leaned back on her seat, fingers lightly tapping the steering wheel. After a long and exhausting day, she finally got to rest. In her mind, she could already see her bouncy bed and fluffy pillows. Oh, I can't wait to throw myself as soon as I get home. Yoon grinned excitedly at the thought.

How many times can we pick up the same fight?
Can we keep screaming all night?
And make up until it's light?
That's when I say that you're right
And feel your body on mine

"Damn, I haven't eat dinner yet." Looking for her smartphone on the passenger seat, she soon tapped the delivery app, eyes darted back and forth from the app and the road.

I could be somewhere, chilling on a beach
I could be with someone, making me happy
But that would be too easy, love
And I don't want no easy love

The red light ahead made Yoon sighed in relief. Pulling the brakes, she could finally scroll down the menus in peace. She pat her grumbling stomach as she put her desired menus inside the cart while humming to the current played song on the radio.

I could put my phone down
Just pick up my keys
I could let you go and we could let it be
But that would be too easy, love
And I don't want no easy love

Yoon rechecked her cart once again before smiling in satisfaction. As she was about to place her order, the screen changed. Staring in confusion, she slid right.

"Hello? Dad?"

"Yoon, where are you?" Mr Ha's voice was heard on the line. "I'm driving back home. Why?" She answered, slightly jumped in her seat as the car behind her honked. Looking up, she realised that the red light has changed. She quickly released the brake and drove again.

"Have you eaten yet? It's 8 pm already." Her dad asked. Yoon shook her head in response then realised her dad couldn't see it. "Not yet. I was about to order food delivery right before you called me."

The line went silence for some minutes. "Dad? Hello?"

"Your dad wants you to come over tonight. I've made dinner. You just have to come and eat!" Later, Mrs Ha's voice was heard, overlapping with Mr Ha's in the background.

"She just finished her job, let her rest"

"Honey, you're the one who wants her to come over so bad. Now, you make me feel like I'm forcing her."