𝓞𝓯𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬 + 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓸𝓲}

"We can use that room that's attached to the basement-" "No." I jumped a bit as it was so quick and serious I wasn't expecting it from my silly boyfriend "Alright no need to bite my head off sunshine." He gave me an apologetic smile "Sorry just, promise me you won't go in that room." "Why, you got a dead boy in there?" We both chuckled but he was suddenly serious again, grabbing my hand and giving it a bit of a squeeze "Promise?"

I gave him a kiss on the forehead "I Promise." He smiled "We can just share an office I don't mind." 

♡Time Skip♡

I stood cracking my back before heading for the door "Finished for the night?" I shook my head "Need more printer paper, ill be right back." 

♡♡♡

I grabbed the pack of printer paper out of the box in the basement before turning to leave when the door to my right caught my attention. The heavy-duty door that leads to the soundproof room that my boyfriend says is off-limits. I've respected his wishes, I mean I wouldn't want him digging around my apartment back before we lived together, so I don't do it to him...but something about that door.

Theres a door just like it upstairs, it leads to his soundproof training room but im allowed in there. In fact, im allowed total access to his house, all but that one room in the basment. A bad feeling shoots up my spine every time Im near it...I can't take it anymore!

I placed the papers down giving a quick glance at the stairs to make sure Mic isn't coming down before grabbing the handle to the door and giving it a tug, locked, I sighed unsure if it was from release or aggravation as a picked the papers up and heading back to the shared office.

  ♡♡♡

I lifted my head off Mic's chest to see he was passed out cold, turning to the clock I saw it was a quarter to one AM. Mic has to be up at four for work, it's now or never!

Crawling off the bed as slowly and carefully as a could I snatched his key ring from his bag on my way to the basement. 

Standing in front of the door I got the horrible feeling I should go back to bed, that ignorance is bliss and I will definitely regret finding out whatever Mic is hiding behind this door. But my feet stay planted and my hand puts the key in the lock. Turning it till the click echoed ominously threw the quiet basement.

I pushed the heavy door slowly open to find nothing but white walls and floors, and a girl laying down in the center of the room. I screamed causing her to let out her own scared scream "Who are you?" "I- Im-" Suddenly the basement door flew open and Mic was rushing down the stairs "I heard you scream! Are you ok-" He stopped dead in her tracks when he saw me standing in front the open door.

A mix of hurt and annoyance swirled in his eyes "You opened the door." It wasn't a question but for some reason I shook my head no, as if I could deny it while standing in front of the clearly open door. 

He rushed over and slammed the door before grabbing my wrist and dragging me back upstairs "Hizashi! Who is that woman!? Why is she locked in there!? You're hurting me!" He stopped, sighing, and turned around rubbing my red wrist "Im sorry songbird. She a vigilante im in charge of caring for. She locked in there for everyone's protection, Im sorry I didn't tell you but I was scared if you knew you'd go down there and get hurt but you went down anyway." I frowned "Im sorry." ...I didn't believe it for a second but I was afraid, id never seen Mic look so- so...scary before. 

♡♡♡

I kissed Mic's cheek before seeing him off to work like always. When his car was out of sight I shut and locked the door before rushing down to the basement. I opened the door Mic forgot to lock last night to see the girl was eating some breakfast Mic must have snuck down without me knowing "Who are you?" The girl looked up at me "You must be Koi." "How do you know my name?" She patted the floor next to her, so I sat, waiting.

You took a drink of your water before beginning "I know you because we're both that crazy fucks victim." "...Hizashi?" "Yeah. He tricked me into being his lover too but I guess he got tired of me or something because one day he tossed me in here then after weeks of visiting me less and less he came in telling me about this girl he meet at work then one day he stopped visiting altogether, other than food drop-offs that is." 

I rubbed my sore wrist "He... He's playing me?" "Oh no sweetheart, he's playing with you. Your just a toy for his love game and one day he'll get tired of you too, then you'll end up in here with me till we die." "H-How do you know that." "Because there was another girl in here before me." I suddenly felt the need to throw up wash over me in a full worse than Noah's.

♡♡♡

That night at dinner I felt like I couldn't eat "You alright? I made your favorite and you haven't touched it dove." "I think we need some time apart." I froze in place, it just came out! Why did I have to be quirkless!? Why couldn't my quirk be time travel so I could go back and never open that do- No! So I could never take that job at Put Your Hands Up Radio! 

I heard him start laughing and slowly raised my head from the plate to his face to see he was in fact laughing "You went down there and talked to her didn't you? Let me guess, she told you we were together and I dumped her in there when I got bored of her huh? Oh, my little songbird sometimes I think you're too gullible for your own good!"

"I just-" "Darling don't tell me you actually believe her, she a grade A liar. She's nothing more than a dirty villain I have to see to care for." "I just think I need a break." He frowned as he stood "You don't believe me?" "O-of course I do-" "You're not acting like it!" I flinched as he was now right in front of me "I thought we had something special, where you just using me?" "N-No!" I hadn't realized but Mic had grabbed his speaker off the table and suddenly *Boom* I was out cold.

♡♡♡ 

I felt a harsh slap to my face and quickly shot up to see the girl in the room sitting next to me looking worried "I thought you were dead!"

You wrapped Koi in a big hug "I know this is gonna sound so selfish but, im glad you're down here with me it's been," You started crying "Been so fucking lonely!"

♡♡♡

(1299 Words)

Up Next: Yakuza Aizawa