𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 {𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

You were sitting on the couch watching some kid's cartoon, the only thing ever on the tv, when the door opened. You turned expecting him to bring you some kids toy or the sort but stopped and gasped when you saw him carrying a knocked-out Midoriya.

You stood and raced over "Is he ok!?" All Might laughed "Your brothers fine, just tired." 'Your Brother' you froze to the spot as he began walking upstairs "Im gonna go put him to bed, then we can hang out." 

♡♡♡

Midoriya woke up in a room that looked like his but wasn't. When he sat up he noticed his supposed to be dead classmate sitting on his bed "F/n!? All Might said you were-" "Killed by the league during the training camp? Yeah, he's a good liar." After a bit of talking you heard the stairs creak and quickly slapped a hand over Midoriya's mouth "Play along, I promise you don't want to break his delusion."

The door opened and you put on a smile quickly standing and rushing to hug him "Hi dad, Izuku's up!" He looked up and smiled as Midoriya got up and awkwardly hugged him as well "Alright, well im almost done with dinner so you two can play a little longer but make sure you clean up before im finished." "Ok!" 

He left the room and you turned to Midoriya "I have a plan to escape but for now, just play along so we can stay on his good side." 

♡♡♡

(278 Words)

Requested by: Dino_Ducks14

Up Next: Death Of A Yandere 2 

Forgot what day it was and realized I didn't post yesterday lol