𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭, 𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 2 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You slowly opened your bedroom window and climbed in as quietly as possible.

The lights flicked on

"Where were you?" Shit! You turned to see your dad sitting on your bed, you gave him a smile "Hi dad." He crossed his arms having a 'im not playing' face "Where were you?" You sighed in defeat "I snuck out with some friends." He shook his head as he stood to check you over "Did you not get the emergency alert?" You looked down to your feet "No, I did." His face went from annoyed to angry "You snuck out at night to play around in the street while a villain thirsty for blood was roaming them!?" You jumped back grabbing your ears causing Mic to stop and quickly check on you.

Once he was sure you were ok he shook his head "I cant believe you'd be so reckless as to go out during an active city lock down to play around. Your grounded, hand over your phone." You gave it to him before he closed and locked your window "Go to bed, we can talk about it in the morning." 

♡♡♡

You woke to the sound of hammering. You quickly sat up and turned your bedside lamp on to see your dad putting bars on your window "What are you doing!?" "Just making some extra precautions, go back to bed pumpkin its alright." 

♡♡♡

(240 Words)