Meet The Family!

This isn't yandere, it's a semi-crack oneshot about your fiance Present Mic meeting your dad...🤣

"I can't believe we've known each other since teens and im just now meeting your family." You gave Mic a nervous smile "I just wanted to make sure you were here for the long run before I let you anywhere near my dad, I just hope you stay with me after now." "Why, how intense can the guy be?" "...Hehe." 

♡♡♡

Mic took a deep breath when he saw the house "It's nicer than mine, how you not gonna tell your husband your rich." You laughed as you nudged him a bit "Im not, dad is, but trust me im not taking any of that filthy money. We'll work for ours like normal people." Mic was about to ask what you meant but you rang the doorbell "Dad! Im home!" 

" Mic was about to ask what you meant but you rang the doorbell "Dad! Im home!" 

Mic tensed and went to grab you but you hugged the man "Hi dad." "Hello darling!" He looked up to Mic who was still frozen to the spot "So this is the fiance I've heard so much about!" He raised his hand out to Mic and after a second Mic shook it "Nice to meet you sure." All For One moved out the way of the door "Please come in and get comfy, Hizashi- I can call you Hizashi right?" "O-Of course All Fo- I mean, uh." 

He looked to you and frowned at the sad face you held, All For One patted his back with a laugh as he walked in "Call me dad if you'd like but All For One is still fine if not, now Hizashi I could use some help with finishing dinner and F/n tells me your an amazing cook." He looked to you who was holding a thumbs up "Sure!"

He walked pasted the couch where Shigaraki was playing a video game "Sis I pulled out the extra controller for you!" "Sweet!" 

♡♡♡

Mic peeked his head out of the kitchen "It's done!" 

You pulled up the chair next to Mic with a smile "Glad you two are getting along." Your dad nodded "You choose a good one F/n. He's smart, powerful quirk-" "Dad." "What, I like the idea he can hold himself in a fight. It means I don't need to worry about you as much." He handed you both your plates before sitting next to Shigaraki.

Dinner was tame, your thankful.

After dinner you noticed how late it was "We should get going-" "I haven't seen you in years and you run out after dinner? Come on you can stay a bit longer can't you?" You looked to Mic who shrugged "I mean I guess a few hours wouldn't hurt."

A few hours, a few board games, and a few drinks later All For One was handing you some spear blankets so you two could sleep in your old childhood bedroom because in his words 'You've both had one too many to drive' 

"Oh, Hizashi I need to speak with you really quickly." "Alright, go get comfy babe ill be there in a minute." He walked over only for All For One to grab his collar "Hurt her and your quirk is mine-" "Dad!" "Sorry, old habits die hard. Have a nice night you two." 

♡♡♡

(573 Words)

Im starting to feel better but im still not 100% yet