Emotions

{I came to me and I couldn't help myself} not proofread or edited {im still on hiatus from this book btw, sorry im coming back soon promise}

The news lady shuffled her papers "And a continuation of our earlier story about Pro Hero: Present Mic's fatal wound do to Pro Hero: Endeavour's bad aim. His wife Hana Yamada has been at his bedside since he was transported to the hospital. Apparently Ms. No emotions has been having plenty of emotions."

The male next to her nodded "Ms. Yamada was seen arguing loudly in the hallway with Pro Hero: Endeavour about her husband's wound when she apparently punch him square in the face before being dragged off by brother Pro Hero: Eraserhead. Not only that but a drone camera caught her crying beside her husband who is apparently on life support but still unresponsive."

♡♡♡

"Shota turn it off please." Aizawa flipped the tv off before standing "I need to head back to work, lunch is almost over.... You gonna be ok on your own?" "Im not alone, I got Hizashi right here." Hana could see the pain in his eyes but he nodded "Alright. Bye sis....Uh, bye Mic." He closed the door and sighed, he hates seeing Hana like this.

♡♡♡

A few minutes after the door closed it opened and Recovery Girl came to stand beside her "Hana im gonna ask you an important question and I want you to answer it, honestly." "O-Ok." "Can you feel his brainwaves?" .... "Hana?" "No." "And you know what that means right?" "Yes." Recovery Girl grabbed her hands "I know it's hard to accept but dear, he's gone and sitting here crying over his body isn't bringing him back-" Hana started sobbing as her hair shot into the air "You don't think I don't know that!" She felt a squeeze on her hand "Dear I know you have a hard time controlling your emotions but you need to calm down before you get yourself in more trouble than your already in, breath with me." 

♡♡♡

Aizawa came rushing into the empty hospital room and pulled his baby sister into a hug "Did you-?" "Yeah." "Are you ok?" "Not at all." He squeezed her a bit tighter "Endeavour agreed not to press charges." He heard a muffled laugh in his chest "Good or I would have had to hit him for real." Aizawa couldn't help but laugh along with her "Let me take you home grape." "Can I stay with you for a bit?" "...As long as you need...."

♡♡♡

Hana is my oc, you can learn more about her in my oc book

A little info, Hana's quirk is brainwashing/mind-reading {with that she can sense brainwaves} when she looks at a person, and this quirk makes it hard for her to feel/express emotions mostly little feelings but if she gets too emotional her quirk activates and turns everyone around her into mindless zombies until she undoes it because she doesn't have good control over her quirk {kinda like a kid who just got their quirk a few years ago get it}