𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

🚧 Age gap(s)🚧

Aizawa sighed as Eri started flipping once more "Clownfish I know it's hard without the fins but if you focus you'll balance. Wanna try again or take a little break?" Before Eri could answer a splash from the surface made Aizawa pull her behind him and looked up. A young unconscious girl was falling through the water. He swam up and grabbed the girl and yanked her back up above the surface.

He brought her to the beach and placed her there before starting to hit her chest, Aizawa has watched humans long enough to know this is what he's supposed to do. When the girl coughed up the water she turned her head to him and gave a weak smile "T-Thank you." He was cut off from saying anything by a group of men running over screaming at him to get away from the princess. He dove back into the water after getting hit with an arrow muttering about it being the last time he helps a human. What was he thinking helping a human the things that took Eri's fins, the ones that made him have all these scars, the ones that took his best friend! Never again.

♡♡♡

"Eel man!? Are you there?" Aizawa exited his cave and rose to the surface with only his eyes out the water to see the princess he had saved a few days before kneeling at the water calling, him? He raised up more causing you to jump a bit before smiling "I know I said thank you already but you almost died saving me so I wanted to give you a bigger thanks." You grabbed the bag from behind you and gave it to him.

After a second he cautiously took it to find the bag was full of good fish. Suddenly his daughter popped up behind him "Food!" Aizawa panicked and tried to send her back to the cave before he heard you gasp "Oh your so cute, what's your name dear?" "Eri." "Hello Eri, you can call me F/n." She smiled causing Aizawa to relax but only a bit.

♡♡♡

Every day Aizawa and Eri would travel up to the beach to receive the gifts you happily gave them until one day you didn't show. Eri was sad because she loves seeing you but Aizawa promised they could come back in a bit saying you were probably just running a bit late, he knows he's lying.

He knows your mother, the queen, recently died and therefore you have to marry a man your father picked for you and take over the kingdom as your father is too old to do so himself. He knows because the last two times you came to them you cried on his shoulder after Eri left, he wishes he could help, he truly does but he's not sure how to.

Aizawa left her in the cave to go hunt them some lunch, something he hasn't had to do in some time. 

Eri heard voices from the surface a bit after Aizawa left and quickly rushed up only to be caught by a net. She began to cry out for her father as the men holding the net talked "The royals will love this delicacy at their wedding!" "Maybe we'll even get a promotion."  "Your highnesses! Come see this!"

You, your future husband, and your father all rushed over to see what the men had only for you to gasp. Your father and future husband smiled, you need to think quick! "I don't want that one its much too small, throw it back!" Your father rolled his eyes "If you don't want it me and H/n can share, catch her a different one." No, no, no! You grabbed the sword of the guard next to you and cut the net letting Eri fall back into the water "Swin back home Eri! Go!" In her panic she couldn't focus enough to balance without her fins "I can't!"

You jumped into the water to help her before she drowned but since you were in your wedding dress it was hard to swim yourself. Suddenly strong arms picked you up bridal style, to lift you and therefore Eri out the water. You looked up to see a very pissed-off Aizawa "Are you two alright?" "Yeah." Eri only nodded.

Suddenly your father yelled out "Give me back my daughter merman!" Aizawa showed his sharp teeth as he growled "I think your daughter would be a lot better away from you!" You grabbed Aizawa's arm giving it a squeeze "You're scaring Eri." When he looked down and saw Eri curled into your arms shaking he sighed letting his angry face subside "Im sorry clownfish."

Your father looked ready to blow "You betrayed our kingdom!? Having a half-merchild with a man you're not wed to while being engaged to a king!? "No-" He didn't let you explain "Kill them all!" Aizawa yanked you under the water helping you hold your breath while swimming away. 

When he came back up for you to get some air you didn't recognize where you were "Aizawa whats- where am I?" He swam over to an island and let you crawl onto it "Our new home." "What?" He shook his head "You can't go back they'll kill you so you'll just have to settle for staying here with us. Don't worry I'll make sure we have everything we need to live."

♡♡♡

(963 Words)

Up Next: I know my sister said I would know what's next but I don't rn lol, I had a spike in writing and dipped on all the requests to do my own thing so I'm not sure what ill be posting next lol

Not me again forgetting its a post day