1

Kennedy pov

Kennedy pov

I can't believe I'm back in this boring ass town.
Ain't shit here, ain't nobody here.
This should just turn into a ghost town if you ask me.
I'm only here because my dad asked me to come because something is wrong with Bella.
I could have sworn she just moved here with dad not to long ago.
How she got a problem already?.

I ride down the streets of forks on my Harley.
My baby that dad helped me pay for.

I smile with the wind blowing threw my curls.
I know my hair might be nappy later after all of this but I don't care.

I make it to the house and smile as I look at it.

"Home is where the heart is...I guess" I turn my bike off and get off it and walk to the door and knock as I don't have keys.

"Kenken" my dad smiles opening the door.
"Hi dad" I smile and hug him.
After we was done hugging he lets me in the house and i noticed that everything is the same.

"So what's going on?" I asked turning to him and then taking my shoes off.

"Bella is in this mood and I don't know what to do I mean with the constant nightmares and screaming in the middle of the night she's not acting like someone broke up with her she's acting like someone died" he explains and I just now see that he has bags under his eyes and he looks drained.

I frown at how he is.
"I can go try and talk to her" I suggest "you can try but she don't move from that spot in her window" he said and I nod at that.
I race up the stairs and knock on her bedroom door. "Bella?" I call and when I don't hear anything I open the door and like dad said she's sitting in the window.

Aye do she showers?, it sorta stinks in here.
"Bella?" I touch her shoulder but she don't move.
Is she Fucking dead?!.

I move so I'm sitting in front of her blocking the window.
"Bella I'm talking to you" she finally moved her eyes and blink
I watch her brown dulled eyes move and meet my brown eyes.
"Why are you here?" She asked so lowly.

"Dad called me, said he was worried about you" she rolls her eyes and look away from me "you wouldn't understand how I feel Kennedy just like dad doesn't"

She makes me want to slap her I swear.
"Bella he left you, if he really loved you he would have stayed just think about that" I get up and walk out her room and go to my own.

Like mom said you can't help people if they don't want help.
I was gonna try for a little bit so dad can get some rest.
Rest he deserves.

I walk out my room and go downstairs to find my dad.
"Hey I'm gonna go to la push and see Billy" I told him "okay just be careful" he said and I kiss his cheek "I'm always careful dad" I grab my stuff and jump on my bike starting it up loving the roar that came from it.
I speed off.
Maybe I will see Jacob too.