5. So unreal (Tobirama)

It wasn't always the first time you had sex with someone you would grow to love was professionally filmed.

He was a surprise, to say the least. And the more the evening went on, the more surprises were uncovered, like peeling off the petals off a rose one by one to reveal a golden treasure of nectar within.

First of all, he looked... Different compared to what I had expected. He was about twenty-five centimetres shorter than me, yes, but he was also incredibly stylish in a very unusual way. He wore baggy black trousers and a short black coat that, together with his long, wavy hair, made him look quite alternative and girly. He had a small face with eyes that looked slightly too big for it, and his lips were thin and nicely red. That was what I could see from afar, and it made me immediately feel the need to get closer to explore. 

As I walked to him, he looked frightened, but didn't back away. I looked down on him, saw his skin was clear and glassy and completely bare of makeup.

I played with my tongue piercing in a way that made most of my female co-workers swoon.

"Well, aren't you a surprise."

He didn't answer, but looked up at me with a mildly shocked curiosity. Will had left his side long ago, wanting to let us bond.

I hadn't known how I felt about having another man. Especially with my first time being on camera. I had said yes to the job before I quite understood what situation I put myself in, and when I had woken up the next day, it had dawned on me.

Like the professional I was, I had spent the coming few days when I wasn't scheduled at my little desk, clad in soft trousers and a lose t-shirt, my glasses on, doing research on my laptop apart from just reading the manuscript. I googled loads of information ranging from websites for young adults to LHBTQ societies to pure porn. I read an e-book I bought online. I put myself in the situation mentally while maturating. Now, I was green, but I couldn't get more ready than I was.

And regarding the act itself, I had convinced myself to just bite down and do it, see it as a job. I would still do my best to give the boy a good experience to make the footage real, but I wouldn't expect myself to enjoy it much.

Although with this boy...

I wasn't attracted to him. I was straight, had never even considered men. But he was, undoubtedly, painfully pretty.

"We're all set ", Will said. "Go to makeup, Izuna, then we'll start."

I looked at Izuna. He was looking down into his champagne glass of which he'd had a sip.

"I'd like to finish this first", he whispered. 

To initiate a shot could be awkward.

Well, I never thought it was. Not because there was anything in particular about me, although that could have been the reason as there was, in fact, several things that was particular about me. But I had just decided that I would never let myself feel awkward. And it had worked splendidly.

Izuna had taken off his short, cosy coat revealing a simple white long-sleeve T-shirt and was getting his makeup done. He looked good in it; a shimmery bronze eyeshadow and some contouring to enhance his masculine features. His lips were glossy but I knew they wouldn't before long. At least not from lip-gloss...

I was standing at the bed, waiting for him to come over.

"I emailed the manuscript", "Will said. No fuzz, just start off by kissing, then take it further and further. I want you to start undressing within five minutes. Tobirama, you undress Izuna. Then a maximum of fifteen minutes of foreplay or so, so we have something to choose from."