Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Forget You

"Good afternoon, Hashiras!" Mr. Ubuyashiki said. "I'm very glad to see you again in the campus."

"Good afternoon, Master!" We greeted and bowed.

"I hope you had a good vacation." He said smiling.

"We hope you did too, Master." Gyomei said, Mitsuri nodded.

"I certainly did." He said while handing us out folders. "So, these are a few duties I want you to do. These are the records of the school. One folder represents a year, then in there are the senior students from that year." He said. I took a glance at my folder and saw it was the year my sister was a senior. "I want you to check if they have submitted the requirements for clearance."

We all nodded at him.

"I have the farthest year," Muichiro said. "What should we do to the students who didn't?"

"Stamp it with these," Showing us a red stamp. "Then gather all their records and place it at my table here." He said. Then we nodded again. "Thank you so much for your cooperation, Hashiras."

"This is no big deal, Master."

"You can stay at the office beyond the curfew." He said, "I'm also giving you a school off tomorrow."

"Wahh! Nice privileges! We have a lot of academic exemptions!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

He then bid us goodbyes. We then went back to our classrooms.

The day then slowly ended and we walked towards our council room. Me, Mitsuri, Rengoku, and Giyu were early, so we began early as well.

"Oh my! This person didn't actually submit anything!" Mitsuri said, looking stressed. "How did he even graduate?!"

"Maybe the university didn't notice, or there was a problem at their year, that the university didn't take time to recheck everything." Rengoku explained thoroughly.

"Could be..." Mitsuri nodding.

Then Muichiro entered the room quietly and began checking his folder. He just nodded at us as a greeting.

A few minutes has passed by and the Hashiras are now complete.

"Huwaahhh! My neck hurts." Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Same..." I said while yawning.

"These idiots didn't even pass anything! I'll chase them down." Said Sanemi who is now cursing at the folder he is checking.

"Write down their names," Tengen said jokingly.

I looked out the windowpanes and noticed that the sun was beginning to set slowly.

"We'll probably go home around seven or eight." I said while staring into the distance.

"Yeah," Tomioka replied.

"I'm finished though!" Mitsuri said as she stamped the last paper on her folder. "Yay!"

"I'm famished." I said.

"Let's call for food delivery." Rengoku said with sparkles in his eyes. "Tempura!"

We then decided to have food delivered. Although Mitsuri's done and so as Muichiro, they decided to stay and talk with us.

"Okay, I'm done." I said as I cleaned up my area.

"I want to do something exciting!" Mitsuri said, then she stood up from her seat and eyed us, we gave her questioning looks. "Why not we will have a ghost hunting?!" She said.