XX

-Y/N-

I was pulled up to my feet by the boy. He walked me over to a headstone. He made me stand with my back against it. At this point I didn't even protest. I felt like my voice had been ripped from my throat, leaving me numb.

I continued to stare at Timothee's dead body on the ground. I felt that maybe if I prayed hard enough, maybe if I looked at him a little longer, he would rise. Some force in the world would breathe life into him again.

"I told you to run when you had the chance." The boy said as he trapped me against the tombstone. I finally tore my eyes away from Timothee and on to him. He still had the mask on, disguising his true face from me. His hair hung over his eyes as he worked. A thousand insults bubbled on my tongue, sharp words I could use on him. Instead, what came out of me was a small whisper.

"Why?" I asked quietly. His eyes flickered to mine for a moment as if he too was surprised at my reaction. He reached above and pulled down a stone bar. It was at that time that I noticed I was pushed against a statue of some sorts. Now, the statue's staff had been locked around my neck tightly, holding me in place. My arms were no longer bound, so I gripped onto the stone pole that was tightly pushed against my neck. The boy didn't reply as he stepped back.

"Start it, now!" Another voice rasped. My head snapped to the noise to see Wormtail walking forward. He seemed to be holding something in his arms. But the voice wasn't Wormtail's...

Suddenly a cauldron appeared between the boy and Wormtail. A fire blazed to life underneath.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given." The boy announced dropping what looked like a bone into the cauldron. I was disgusted to imagine where he had gotten that from.

"Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." Wormtail stepped forth and took out a knife. In a swift motion he took the knife to his wrist and swung down. I shut my eyes but heard the plop of his hand going into the cauldron.

"Blood of the enemy forcibly taken." The boy said, walking towards me. I squirmed as he pulled out a small knife, bringing it nearer to me.

"Please." I pleaded though I knew it was no use. The boy grabbed my arm and brought it forward, unfolding my fist and opening up my palm. With one swift motion he sliced down, cutting open the soft skin of my palm. I gasped as the pain started to sting. He let go of my hand and walked back, dripping a few drops of my blood from the knife into the cauldron.

"Essence of the brother." The boy chanted. Did he just say brother? Wormtail pulled out a small vial with a bubbling liquid inside. The boy reached up to his head and yanked out a couple of hairs. He dropped those hairs into the vial and the vial turned to a bright gold and then a dark black.

I knew this potion. I remembered when Hermione brewed it in 2nd year. It was Polyjuice potion.

The boy then tipped the vial's contents into the cauldron. The cauldron let out a big hiss as thick rolls of fog bellowed out.

"The dark lord shall rise again." Wormtail took the thing he was holding all along and put it inside the cauldron. My blood chilled. They were trying to bring back Voldemort. And I was the witness. How was I going to escape this? Did he intend to kill me? Was that why I was brought here? But why me?

Now both the boy and Wormtail stepped away from the cauldron. I squinted my eyes in anticipation. The cauldron immediately burst into flames. They were so bright that I closed my eyes completely and leaned back. When the bright light died down, I slowly opened my eyes.

In front of me was no longer a cauldron and fire. That was gone. Instead, white fog hung around a cloaked person. He was facing away from me, and I could only see the back of his head, where a ruffle of jet-black hair lay.