I

-Y/N-

The sun filtered through the crevices between the curtains. I turned around and put an arm over my eyes. A soft knock awoke me again.

"Come in." I mumbled; my voice muffled in the pillow.

I heard the patter of soft feet enter my room. The curtains were drawn out completely and sunshine lit up the entire room.

"Miss, today is an important day, your mother and father request you get up earlier." A voice said beside me. I reluctantly sat up and brushed my hair back.

"I'm up." I nodded, swinging my legs to the side of the bed. Immediately soft slippers slid onto my feet. I got up and someone guided me over to the bathroom. I walked over to the tub and as I did, someone slid off my robe.

The water was already warm and ready for me to get in.

"Would you like any assistance?" The voice said.

"Not today, Marie." I shook my head. Marie bowed her head and promptly left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I slipped out of the rest of my clothes, letting them drop to the floor. I slowly slid inside the warm water.

I stayed and bathed in the water for a good twenty minutes before I was out again. I walked to my closet wrapped in a towel. My clothes had already been laid out, ready for me to wear. I slipped on the black tennis skirt that came just above my knees. I wore my black turtleneck and over it I put on a emerald green sweater vest.

I came out of the closest and went out in the bedroom. I sat down in front of the mirror. As I started to pick and choose my jewelry, my maids started to do my hair. They brushed it out and combed it back. I picked out a couple different necklaces and some rings.

After I was ready, I left my room to go downstairs. My suitcase and trunk would already be waiting for me below.

"Good morning." My mother said at the dining table without looking up from her newspaper. My father ate a bite of his food, a smile forming on his face, and my brother Edmund sighed.

"You owe me 5 galleons." My father told my brother.

"What's all this?" I asked, taking my seat.

"I bet you'd be late today." Edmund muttered.

"I had Marie helping me today." I replied, taking a bite out of my omelet. "Honestly I could barely do anything without her."

"Well, I'll make sure to give her a raise then." My father nodded.

"Don't." My mother spoke up. She placed the newspaper beside her and finally looked up to us. "It gives them too much of an attitude."

"She has a name. It's Marie." I looked at her.

"Don't call the help by their name." My mother's eyes narrowed.

Immediately I was ready to argue back. I knew this would turn into a heated argument, and I didn't feel like having one before I left for Hogwarts. I stood up abruptly and took a red apple off the table, not wanting to have breakfast now.

"See you next Summer." I said, leaving the table.

"You'll be coming him for Christmas." My father corrected me.

"Wait, we're going together!" Edmund jumped up from his seat and followed behind me, swallowing the last bite of his food. Our trunks were packed and already put in the limousine. I stepped inside the vehicle and sat down. Edmund followed and sat across from me.

The limousine started and I looked out the window, taking a crunch out of my apple. "Why do you and mom have to fight so much?" Edmund asked.

"I try to present my opinion. The fight doesn't begin when she opposes it, it's when she believes she's right and I'm wrong." I explained.