Break Up?

"Wae!! Why? I did something wrong that you won't tell me? Hey I sent you here!" He yelled, asking for justice. "Whatever, he was the one who checked on me," she said. "But I help more! He just checked you but I sent you," he said, angrily. They continued fighting.

"Stop it,okay? Jihyo,how about you tell Kwangsoo too? Well, its not fair for him. Just let him know," he said,standing between the two fighters.

"But..."
"Jihyo,dont be so cruel to him. Without him,you must be more critical," he said,cutting her sentence. "Hyung,what a good teacher to teach her those," Kwangsoo said,back hugging him.

"Shut up and back off!" He yelled at him. "Can you keep it as a secret,Kwangsoo yah?" She asked a little stutter. "Of course, tell me," he said.

"Oppa"
"Neh"
"How do you know it was Gary?"
"Well,when I thought him a lesson,I took off his mask and it was him"
Jihyo have a worried look on her face.

"Well,he sneaked in my room and said 'Open your clothes', I said he is crazy. He started to hurt me when I don't do what he wanted. That's why I went to your room," she explained and cried. Her voice was wobbly and she started to cry. "Don't cry,we are here," Jongkook said and put one arm around the crying Jihyo.

"I.....beee...ttt...betrayed you..," she said and cried harder. "No," he replied with the most calm tone he have. "Just rest noona," said Kwangsoo who was preparing her bed.

"I want to break up with him," she said,suddenly. "I understand," Jongkook said.

"Oppa...."
"Neh?"
"Can you be my boyfriend again?"
He became pale after the question as he was very not ready after she left him.

"I........I..."

TO BE CONTINUED