Crazy Gary

"Hey! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Gary yelled. Before Jongkook can say anything, Jihyo answered. "He is my boyfriend,now. Get lost," she answered. Gary was shocked,he thought Jongkook was the one who stold her away from him but it was Jihyo who wanted him back. "Okay,I will revenge. Just you see!" He screamed and left the house. "Oppa"
"Ne?"
"What will he do?"
"Don't be scared"
"How did he knew I'm here?"
"Shh,lets go to bed"

Jongkook POV
I led her to my queen bed. I lay her on it. She started sobbing. I jumped beside her and lay on it too. "Yah,what's wrong. Stop crying,kayy." I said and played her long orange hair. She holded my hand and she felt asleep. I kissed her at her cheeks and whispered goodnight. I fell asleep too.

Jihyo Pov
I woke up in the morning and my eyes were swollen. I smelled something delicious and he is not here. I walked to the kitchen lazily and someone back hugged me. Well,of course its none other than him. "You're awake, bunny",he said. That was the first time someone called me bunny. "Stop teasing me", I said and broke the hug, I saw him make his cute and sad face and looked down to the floor."oppa"
I said and I hugged him. He kissed my hair and forehead thousand times,like a woodpecker pecking the trees.

Then,a figure threw a glass bottle to my head. Of course, it bled and a glass piece stucked in my head. I cried and I saw the figure on the floor,maybe Jongkook injured him. I lost conscious and lay there,frozen..
Before I lost my conscious,I heard Jongkook screamed Gary's name. Sure enough,Gary threw the glass bottle.