He Is A Tough Men

Jihyo POV
I was crying hard yesterday because thats when I know what happened.....
Flashback
In the hospital,

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa. Why did you call me?"
"I wanna show you something"
"Okay,Sang Gi oppa"
Dr. Sanggi led her to the hospital camera room. He played a tape for Jihyo. She watched it......
Jongkook cried,starved,fell for her... she saw him crying beside her when she was in a coma. He stayed there even the nurses asked him to go but he refuses. Because of hunger,tension and tired, he became unconcious and fell. His head hit the bed panel that injured his head and he lost a lot of blood. But he recovered after a theraphy and surgery for stress relieve and injuries. Jihyo cried there while Dr. Sanggi calm her....
End of flashback.

Jihyo dialed Jongkook's number 34 times and texted him 48 times but there was no single reply and answers. She dressed up and went to his house.

Jihyo Pov
I rang the bell but there was no answer,I knew that he is at home because there is a tv sound and a light. I knocked but no one open the door. I turned the knob and it was unlocked. "Omo,why didn't he locked the door?" I said to myself quietly. I  went in without any hesitation and search him at the living room. I went up stairs and I saw him sleeping on his bed,covered with his white blanket. I sat on the edge of the bed and kissed his cheek and caressed his oranged hair. He smiled.

Jongkook pov
I was sleeping after eating bibimbap at Haha's restaurant. Suddenly there was a knock but I knew that its Jihyo so I didn't opened the door and continued sleeping. Then,I heard footsteps near my room. I think it came from the living room,it must be her but how did she get in? Ohh, now I remember,just now I ordered a pepperoni pizza and the pizzaman must have left the door unlocked. Argghhh,now she is in my house. Of course I love her but I love her with pain not the way I used to loved her. The footstep was coming closer and I heard a voice said...
"Oppa! Where are you?" Now I am confident that its Jihyo's voice. I continued sleeping when suddenly a soft,wet smooch landed on my left cheek and I felt my hair messed up by a hand. I smiled but I dont know why I smiled. I opened my eyes slowly......
Narrator POV
"Oppa!!!" She screamed after he opened his attractive eyes. She hugged him and cried...
"Mianhae...ooo...opp..paaa...sobb....mii...ann...hhh..hae..oppaaaa", she said while crying hardly. She can't hide her feelings anymore so she hugged him like a teddybear and looked into her eyes. "Wae?" He said and caressed her hair. "I...I....",before she could finish,she cried again and Jongkook hugged her and rest his chin on her head while she rest hers on his shoulder. "Stop crying,lets eat a pizza. Lets talk about it later",he said while wiping her tears and smiled.
"You are not angry with me?" She asked,and continued to cry.
"Shh,come",he put his finger at her lips and brought her to the kitchen. He passed by a mirror and saw a lipstick at his left cheek. He smiled,she looked down to the floor,embarassed of what she done. "I like it,I hope I can get more,"he said and kissed her left cheek. "Now,that's fair! You kissed me and I kissed you," he said smiling. She didn't expect that, she thought he was going to be mad at her for 'decorating' his face with a lipstick kiss but he liked it.  She blushed and smiled shyly. "Oppa"
"Yes?"
"Saranghae!"
"Saranghae Jihyo yah"
Jihyo cried after what he replied, she was impressed because after what she did,he still love her. He kissed her lips and she kissed him back. Suddenly,someone stood beside them. It was none other than her ex,Gary.....
_______________