Running Man

To:Jongkook Hyung
From:PD Myuk
You are invited to join a variety show named Running Man. Come to SBS Mokdong Rooftop tomorrow for episode one. Wear tuxedos at the gathering spot. At 8.00 p.m.

"Ooh!" Jongkook screamed. Jihyo took the paper amd read it out loud. "Wow,very good," she said and forget about the Video Freak incident.

"I will get going now. Annyeonghaseyo," said Kyungsoo,he bowed and left. "What a nice and handsome police he is," joked Jihyo. Jongkook pretended not to hear what she said and thinked about tomorrow. "I know you heard me," she said,pulling his shirt when he was about to leave.

"Don't leave me," she said and kissed him passionately on his lips. He broke the kiss as fast as it started because nurse Mi Yoon stepped in.

"You can leave today,the doctor said. Omo,I am sorry for disturbing you", she said and covered her mouth after she saw them kissing.

"Ahh,nevermind," Jihyo said.

Jihyo stayed at Jongkook's house as she love him so much. The next morning,he woke up and got ready for the night filming. He wore Hon Ji Hung(혼 지 훙) , his friend's tuxedo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jae Suk ibnida. This is running man. Don't walk,run!! Here we have Ha Dong Hoon,Kang Gary, Lee Kwang Soo,Kim Jong Kook and many more," he said. They did many missions and races every week as they enjoy the variety show with pretty and handsome guests.....

When Jongkook went to Jihyo's house,he saw her and Gary kissing. They saw him and pretend that nothing happened but it was too late.

He was tired,he tried to remember why Jihyo don't like him anymore.