Injured JiHyo

"Jihyo!!!! Hey you!"screamed Jongkook. The mysterious man that injured Jihyo ran away until he was out of sight.

Jongkook carry her in bridal style and put her in his car. He drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital, Tyukwan. He looked at Jihyo,she was moaning in pain. Her legs bled and her head sore.

At Tyukwan Hospital
JiHyo slept while Jongkook caress her hair. "Oppa?" She said while oppening her eyes. "Shh,rest Jihyo ahh",he said and put his hand on her eyes to make her close her eyes. Jongkook went to buy some food for Jihyo at the cafeteria.

Suddenly,someone came in her room,she woke up and saw Gary. "Annyeonghaseyo", she greeted him. But he didn't say anything,he pulled Jihyo out of bed and locked her and him in a medic room.

"What do you want,oppa?"
"I want you to be my girlfriend because I have feelings for you"
"But thats imposible,Jongkook oppa is my boyfriend. Btw I don't have feelings for you"

Gary slapped her and Jongkook came in. "Hey! Stop that", he said and pulled Jihyo. "Wait.. you wear the same clothes as the person who injured Jihyo. YOU?! YOU?! YOU DID THIS?!", he yelled and punched Gary until he fainted and Jihyo fainted of fear.
___________________________
So, wat do u think? Gary was the mysterious person. But why did he injured Jihyo?? Read the next chapter for more...