Sad

Jongkook cried soft and quietly, as he don't want to wake up Jihyo. He suffered to much but he loved Jihyo since they were small. Jihyo is like his sister and now,both of them have feelings at each other.

Jongkook Pov
I can't stand it anymore,why do they want to hurt my loved one?
I tried to protect her but I failed, now she is in a coma because of stress,exhaustion,blood lost and unconscious. It may sound normal but she is suffering. I wonder why Gary hurt Jihyo these days,what is his problem, messing with my Jihyo? Urgh,I can't stand it. I am not gonna leave her or she will be injured again,I will stay by her side until I can. I didn't eat and sleep for a few days because of regret and worriedness about Jihyo. When I was about to stand, I lost conscious and fell. Frozen on the floor.
Jihyo pov
I woke up from coma of a sudden thud,it sounded like a falling table. I guess....I look around,I am in a room again. Oh,hospital. Suddenly,I heard a sad,moaning near me. I looked on the floor next to my bed and saw someone lying upside down,and its head bled. I panicked,I screamed for help then,I realized it was Jongkook oppa. Tears wet my cheeks and I screamed at the top of my lung for help. I got out of bed and put his head on my lap. He is struggling and whimpering in pain,he collapsed and the moaning stop as fast as it started. I lay him on the bed and went out of the room to call a nurse. "Unnie!!! Unni,help. My boyfriend is hurt!" She screamed and the nurse called the doctor. They brought a bed and put Jongkook on it and sent him to the emergency room.... Jihyo fell on her knees and cried and someone hugged her waist. "Don't cry,Jihyo", a voice said and she closed her eyes to calm herself.
________
Read the next chap to continue. Wat will happen to Jongkook? Who hugged Jihyo?