Sudden Attack

"yahh Kang Gary!",screamed Jong Kook. "Gary oppa!" JiHyo screamed at the top of her lungs while running towards Gary. She wiped his tears with her pink hankerchief and tug his hand. "Oppa,don't cry. JongKook oppa, look at Gary oppa",she said while waving to JongKook.
Jongkook ran towards them. "Yahh, my dongsaeng ahh. Stop it,why are you crying Gary ahh", Jongkook said.
Gary walk away and went home. "Aish this boy,what is wrong with him?",JongKook said,angrily. "Oppa,I have to tell you something. Let's go to the corridor", Jihyo said. They walked to the corridor hand in hand.

"Oppa"
"Yes?"
"I have feelings for you"
"Yahh Jihyo ah,you angry at oppa? Mianhae Jihyo ahh..."
"No,oppa...."

JiHyo put her hands around Jongkook and kiss him passionately at his lips, surprisedly,he kissed her back and broke the kiss. JiHyo blush as it was her first time kissing. "Haha,what was that for? I know you liked me. It's obvious, GIRLFRIEND..."
JiHyo hugged him and he hugged her back. "Okay okay, I go home first okay? Call me if you need anything. Suddenly, someone pushed and slapped Jihyo. Jongkook threw him hard, breaking his hand. It was....

-----------
U WANNA KNOW WHO PUNCHED JIHYO? CHECK OUT THE NEXT EPPP