New Opposite Type Boyfriend

"Ahhh,where am I?" Asked Jongkook. He then walked around his ward and he was hungry. He then stepped out of the room and saw Gary and Jihyo kissing. He ran and pushed Gary.
"What did you do?!!!"
"What? Is it wrong to do that, oh, are you okay?"
"I took care of you and this is what I deserve?!!! I waited, I cried,I starved and I fell because of you. And now...you are kissing him?!"
"He is my boyfriend"
Jongkook ran to his ward and locked the door and shut the curtains hard,that it almost ripped off. He thinked and thinked what really happened.
Flashback
Jihyo felt a pair of hand were wrapped around her waist. She turned to see who and she saw Gary,Kang Gary. "Oppa....", she said while sobbing. "I love you", he said,tightening the hug. Jihyo who was defeated by her emotions, repiled the same thing. Thats how they were a  couple.
End of flashback
Jongkook was starting to have a headache so he massaged he head softly to remain calm. He walked to the hospital cafeteria and ate chicken breast,his favourite food. He saw Jihyo and Gary walking hand in hand, even though he loves her but he didn't move. He just continued eating his breakfast. He was so hungry that he forgot what happened.
JiHyo POV
I was thinking over and over again about what Jongkook oppa said to me,that he took care of me while I am in the hospital. He must be sick that he fell and that must be the sound of the fell,the sudden thud. I missed him so much but I have Gary oppa now and I am not that happy with him compared to Jongkook oppa. He always make me blush,smile,cry and laugh. I call it BSCL, who wants to be my boyfriend,have to make me BSCL.  Which stands for blush smile and cry. But with Gary,its the opposite and it makes me mad. I am the one who make him BSCL and he just annoyed and irritated me.