Police

While Jongkook was 'cradling' Jihyo to sleep,someone opened the door. "Hey,can you atleast knock first?! You beans!! What do you want? She is sleeping and you are being beans!" He said,angry. "Oh,hi. Annyeong haseyo,Jongkook hyung and Jihyo unnie. I'm sorry for my 'beans' behaviour as you said. Lee Kyung Soo ibnida,"he apologized and bowed.

"Nevermind,Kyungsoo," Jihyo said,suddenly. "Omo,Jihyo yah. You are awake! Arggh,why did you wake my girlfriend,you BEANS!!!" He yelled like a grandma. "Mianhamnida hyung and unnie. Please forgive me," he apologized and bowed again.

"Gwenchana,why are you here?" Asked Jihyo,calmly. "I got a report from...errr...Han Myo," he replied. "Ohh,youngman. Han Myo is a post man. He gave me the tape. So,what did he reported to you?" Asked curious Jongkook.

"He said there was a dangerous video tape,I guess. And he watched it and he was worried like an old man. I asked where is it and he said he sent it to you because he is a postman. Its his work but the one that brought that tape to the post office looked like a mafia or a criminal, he said. He was curious  and he opened the wrapper before he sent it and watched the video. He decided to send to you first and then report to Yungil police station. But then,I saw him wandering around the streets like a crazy people and went to him. He asked me if I am a police so I said yes. He told me and I wrote the report and I'm in charge of this case," he explained to them.

"Ohh Kyungsoo,we watched it too. We never thought about reporting to the police. That fellar,I mean Han Myo,is very clever." She said,praising the brave and curious postman.

"We are going to do an investigation," he said.

Jihyo and Jongkook were shocked about it and remained quiet. Han Myo stepped inside with a letter and gave it to Jongkook........