Chapter 21: LOML

Atsumu
°
°

Sakusa and I were dating for about six months when he asked me to be his boyfriend.

I said yes almost instantly.

And by now, two years later, Sakusa was so much different from before.

Don't get me wrong, he's still the same old Omi, but he was just different.

Now that we were in an official relationship, he constantly showed affection, which he didn't really do before unless we were alone.

Whether it was holding my hand, or kissing my forehead, or anything, he wouldn't hesitate at all.

We still haven't told the team yet.

Eh... We've been together for a whole ass two years now, I'd be surprised if they didn't know already.

For one, our conversations in training weren't just joking around and teasing each other anymore.

Sometimes he'd randomly walk up behind me in the locker room and wrap his arms around my waist.

He'd kiss me whenever I made a service ace in training.

I'd be concerned if they didn't notice, actually.

Sakusa and I's relationship has only grown stronger since we reconnected.

It was somehow even stronger than when we were in high school.

I was the happiest when I was with my Omi.

Though I'd say that he needs to tone down his jealousy a bit.

It is kind of funny when I see the fear in the eyes of any fan who decided to get too close, though.

He also asked me to wear cycling shorts under my kit.

When I asked why, he turned away and blushed.

"It's distracting," he'd mumbled with a pout.

I don't think I'd ever laughed as hard as I did that day.

The look of betrayal in his eyes when I started laughing was adorable.

Right now, I was on his phone scrolling through his gallery because I wanted to find this one photo that we'd taken at our high school graduation.

I didn't really care what else was in his gallery I was just looking for that photo.

We were chilling in our house in our bedroom.

He was sitting behind me on the bed with his back against the wall while I had my back against his chest, sitting in between his legs.

He leaned his chin on my shoulder and had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I was just scrolling, barely paying attention anymore, until something caught my eye.

What I came across was highly unexpected.

Though it didn't really surprise me.

It was more like a flustered shock that came over me when I clicked on the photo.

It was a photo of me...

In that fucking turquoise maid dress with bunny ears.

"What the-"

Those were the only words that I could muster as I felt Sakusa chuckle behind me.

"I almost forgot about that," he said with a laugh.

I scoffed, "Ya've had this for two years??" I asked in disbelief.

He hummed before kissing my neck, "Mhm... Haven't seen the real deal yet, so I took what I could get..."

My face burned as I punched him playfully.

He chuckled before moving his hands to my sides and beginning to tickle me.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing as I tried, and failed, to riggle my way out of his grip.

He began to laugh as he pinned me down and began tickling me even more.

He finally stopped and laid his head down on my chest as he dropped his full weight on me.

"I really want to see you in that, you know?" I could practically hear the pout in his voice.

"What is it with ya wantin' to see me in a skirt??" I asked with a chuckle.

He moved his head up to look at me.

I was right, he was pouting.

"You'd look good in a skirt..." He replied.

I sighed as I glared into the puppy eyes that were being presented to me by the most unexpected but unsurprising person I know.

My boyfriend.

There was no way I could turn him down, and that was becoming very apparent.

"Fine, fine... I'll get a skirt, but I ain't gettin' that dress!!" I finally gave in while making it clear that I was never going to put on that dress ever again.

He pouted but gave a small celebration afterwards.

I shook my head bitterly.

He took one look at me and burst out laughing.

He began mindlessly rubbing light circles on my thigh with his fingertips as he eventually stopped laughing.

"Thank you, Atsu," he said as he leaned up and gave me a short kiss to the lips.

I smiled into the kiss, "Ya know that I can't deny ya," I replied.

"Plus, I think ya'll like what I'm plannin'," I said with a smirk.

"Mm? And what may that be?" He asked with a grin while raising an eyebrow.

"Nah-ah! A surprise isn't a surprise if the recipient knows what the surprise is," I answered with a smirk.

"Since when do you use words like 'recipient'?" He asked, looking slightly confused.

"Ah... I jus' did that to throw ya off!" I said in triumph.

He began laughing as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up from the bed and onto his lap as he sat up.

"It worked, I'll give you that," he said as he kissed me again.

I smiled broadly and giggled.

"Mhm? An' what will ya be givin' me when I show ya how I look in a skirt?" I asked, deciding to tease him again.

"I don't know, depends if I like the skirt or not... Might be seeing it on the floor soon..." He replied with a smirk.

I blushed as I began laughing.

"Yer way too excited to see me in a skirt," I pointed out.

"I'm excited to see you, periodt," he said with a sassy hair flip.

I burst out laughing.

"Ya sound suspiciously like Oikawa," I replied with a grin and raised eyebrow.

"Who?? I don't know what you're talking about, I'm Omi," he said and I giggled.

He's always so silly and cute when we're alone.

"I love ya, Omi," I said as I kissed him.

"I love you more, Atsu."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Too cute-
I might die- 🤧👍

Anygays!! Signing off for the last time in this fic! Bye!!
-CrackshotReaper

Wait- Before you go, I have a question
How does a mafia x assassin AU sound??
Because the first chapter might be posted tomorrow 😗✌️

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -