Chapter 2: Arrival

Sakusa
°
°

The bus pulled into the parking lot at the hostel.

We were a seven hour drive out from Itachiyama, at Karasuno, where we would be playing in the Karasuno Tour.

There were a bunch of teams here like...

Date tech...

Aoba Joshai...

Nekoma...

Fukorodani...

Shiratorizawa...

Inarizaki...

And of course our team, Itachiyama, and Karasuno, the hosts of the tournament.

We walked through the doors of the hostel into the foyer.

There were way too many people.

They were all surrounding each other and talking so loudly that I was beginning to get a headache.

I thank everything that Motoya dragged me to a vacant corner.

Komori and I were talking about the most random things when Inarizaki walked in.

My attention immediately snapped towards the entrance.

There he was, wearing his red school tracksuit jacket that had the words 'We don't need the memories'.

Red and black definitely suited him.

We were told to go our dorm rooms, where we would be staying for three days, to get settled in.

Luckily, I was rooming with Motoya so I wasn't really worried.

The tournament only started the next day and it was pretty late so I took a shower and was just chilling on my bed.

"Kiyo?" Komori called.

I looked up from my phone, "Hm?" I answered.

"Do you wanna come with me to my friend's room?" He asked.

I looked at him skeptically, "You have friends?" I asked as I smirked.

Komori looked at me in disbelief and scoffed.

"Just for that, I'm dragging you with even if you say no," he replied as he walked over and pulled me off the bed.

I groaned even though I was going to say yes anyways.

Motoya had been texting someone a lot lately and I was kind of wondering if this was the same person.

We walked down the hallway until we stopped at a door a few rooms away from ours.

Motoya knocked twice before waiting.

The door opened and we were greeted with a small boy with spiked black hair, gunmetal-grey eyes and tan skin.

"Komori!" He said as he welcomed us in.

"Hey, Akagi! I hope you don't mind, but I brought my cousin with," Komori said as he hugged the black-haired boy.

Akagi looked slightly surprised but soon returned the hug.

I noticed the red blush that spread across his face.

He was clearly crushing on Motoya.

After they pulled away, Akagi turned his attention to me.

"Hi! I'm Akagi Michinari, the goalkeeper of Inarizaki's first team boys!"

Ah... The goalie who managed to block most of my shots.

He stuck his hand out for me to shake so I took it.