Chapter 3: Pranks

Sakusa
°
°

We walked out of the room and down the hallway.

Atsumu was next to me.

We were walking in a comfortable silence until I decided to break it for the sake of getting to know the guy.

"So when did you start playing hockey?" I asked.

The question seemed to catch him off-guard, but he answered relatively quickly.

"I've been playin' for about nine years... My twin, Osamu, an' I would play on the fields behind our house," he answered.

"Wait, you have a twin?"

He nodded but he looked saddened at the mention of his twin.

"Yeah... He plays as the right wing of our team..." He said.

"Really? I didn't even notice him..." I answered.

He chuckled, "Yeah? I betcha didn't notice me either then..."

I stared at him in disbelief, "What?? How could I not notice you?? You're amazing."

He also looked amazing, but I needed to get to know him before I told him that.

He looked away from me and scratched the back of his head, "Heh... Thanks, I guess..."

"So what do you want to do? Like... As a career?" I asked.

He smiled lightly, "Professional hockey, most likely..."

I chuckled, "You've definitely got the skills for it, that's for sure."

"Mm... What about ya? What're ya gonna do in the future?"

I really like his accent.

"Honestly same... I think I'm going to go pro too," I answered, "Maybe we'll be on the same team?"

He mumbled something along the lines of, "...sooner than you think..." or something, I couldn't really hear him properly.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothin'... Jus' thinkin' out loud," he replied, "But yeah, maybe we will be on the same team..."

Atsumu's gaze drifted towards the ground.

He looked a bit sad...

I don't usually do these things but...

"You wanna go prank some people?" I asked with a smirk.

He turned to me with a shocked expression, "What if we get caught?"

I bumped his shoulder, "Come on... It'll be fun... And a good distraction to whatever's bugging you," I shrugged.

He thought for a second before nodding.

I chuckled as we found a target.

We walked up to the door.

Atsumu watched closely before turning to me in shock as I banged on the door.

I grabbed his hand as I dragged him down the corridor and around the corner.

Now, I know it's a lame prank, but Atsumu looked like he needed it.

A guy opened the door, he looked exactly like Atsumu but had silver hair and bluish-grey eyes.

He looked around with and annoyed expression before slamming the door closed.

I looked at Atsumu and he returned my gaze.

We stared at each other in silence before bursting into laughter.

"Was that your twin??" I asked through fits of laughter.