Chapter 17: Reunited

Atsumu
°
°

To say that seeing Sakusa again was unexpected would be hella under exaggerated.

When I saw him, all I could hear was my own heartbeat pounding in my chest.

It had been a while since I'd seen him last.

But damn, time did him well.

It's like he turned the dial from hot as fuck to you could hit a hockey ball into my face and I'd thank you.

Not only was he hella fit, but his eternal-glare was intimidating as ever.

His hair was perfectly styled even though it still had its natural curl.

And those dark almost-black green eyes of his still held their cold and steely gaze.

Our conversation wasn't long, but I immediately realized how much his voice dropped since we last talked.

We're too old for puberty so how the fuck does that even work???

I just stared at him until Hinata broke me out of my thoughts.

Hinata and I became friends when Kageyama gave me his number so that I could have a friend on the team.

Though by his own words, "Any friend of Tobio's is a friend of mine!"

That night I went home and immediately called Oikawa.

"Hello?" I heard him say as he answered the phone.

"Kawa!"

"Woah, are you okay, Tsumu??" He sounded really worried.

"No! I'm not okay!" I said.

We're pretty dramatic when we talk to each other.

It just kind of rubbed off on me.

"What happened???" He asked dramatically.

"Remember Sakusa Kiyoomi?? The guy I told ya 'bout?" I asked.

"The ultra-hot guy who played for Itachiyama that happened to be your best friend back in high school who you haven't spoken to in two years? How could I forget..." He replied sarcastically.

I scoffed, "Yeah him... Anyways, he plays for MSBY," I said, getting straight to the point.

"Wait... WHAT??" He exclaimed.

"I know!! I was so surprised to see him! But Kawa..." I started, my voice trailing off in suspense.

"What is it, Tsumu??" He asked quickly.

"He's so much hotter than before..." I admitted.

"Really?? Okay, on a scale of one to ten, how attractive is he??"

"A fuckin' ten million... Kawa, I-"

"You're lying! What's his insta?"

"Uh... I don't know?"

"How do you not know his Instagram??"